How Stonestreet Saved $20,000 by Implementing Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct Named a Leader for Cloud and SaaS ERP Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables Applications in New IDC MarketScape
Accounts receivable software—
get paid faster
Sage Intacct is the accounts receivable management software that makes your team more efficient, so you get paid faster. Automate your processes, email your invoices, and offer more payment options. Generate recurring invoices for easy subscription management, attach customer documents to transactions for better recordkeeping, and more.
See how PCF:
- Slashed client billing and AR processing time by 50%
- Achieved 15% to 20% faster monthly financial reporting
- Cut 20% from transaction processing time
Stay connected with seamless integration
Sage Intacct cloud-based accounts receivable software integrates with the rest of the business systems—including your CRM solution—to give you a single view of quotes, sales orders, and invoices. It automatically posts order transactions to your general ledger and AR ledger to streamline billing and accounting. In addition, it also offers up-to-date, accurate sales tax calculations.
Tight Salesforce CRM integration helps Cornerstone:
- Save 4 days of manual work each month
- Save $150,000 annually with improved productivity
- Gain deeper business insights with greater reporting visibility
Complete accounts receivable visibility
Sage Intacct gives you real-time visibility with built-in and configurable dashboards , reports, graphs, and charts. Get a complete picture of customer aging, invoice analyses, recurring invoices, deferred revenue, and more. With Sage Intacct, you can analyze AR data from a range of perspectives for a complete view of your business.
Sage Intacct’s multidimensional reporting and dashboards provides Marathon Ventures with:
- Faster, granular insights into accounts receivable helping to save 36 hours per month
- $8,000 in annual consulting fee savings
- Shortened monthly close and increased visibility
"Because of the great integration with Salesforce, our new sales flow into Sage Intacct seamlessly. Sage Intacct creates the initial invoice, which we can easily turn into a recurring invoice for perpetuity. Our teams can access customer information or accounts receivable details in either system from anywhere."
Controller, Cornerstone Information Systems
We put you in control
Sage Intacct's accounts receivable solutions let you create automated, configurable processes to enhance internal controls. You define the approvals to align with the way you operate, so you have complete visibility into the entire AR process.
Thanks to Sage Intacct, learn how HomeVestors:
- Saves 30 hours per week managing accounts receivables
- Shortens DSO by 2 days and frees up $120,000 in cash
- Achieved payback in less than 4 months
A smarter accounts receivable collections process
Sage Intacct Collections reduces costs and improves cash flow by letting you efficiently manage customer communications with structured, automated processes. You can send customers configurable reminders, assign owners to collection cases to ensure accountability, and centrally record all activity.
Automated collections helped VelocityEHS:
- Save $160,000 in annual productivity costs
- Save 3 weeks per month of manual work
- Achieve payback within 3 months
- Achieve healthier cash flows by shortening invoice and payment cycles
- Make collections painless with automated dunning and collection notices
- Gain real-time visibility into customer histories, aging balances, and more with configurable dashboards and reports
- Easily integrate with order management processes