We know the amount of sessions, activities, and events offered on-site can be a bit overwhelming, so we put together these resources to help you find your way, discover something new, and get the most out of your Advantage 2019 conference experience.
PRE-CONFERENCE TO DO LIST
Officially register for your Advantage conference pass for access to breakout sessions, keynotes, the Marketplace Expo, evening events, and meals.
Purchase Your Add-ons
Check out our optional pre-conference training classes for customer attendees only, held on Monday and Tuesday. Pre-conference training classes can be added on to your conference registration for an additional cost.
Make sure to also purchase a guest pass if plan to bring a guest over 21 to any of the conference sponsored evening events. There are two guest passes to choose from:
- Conference Party Only ($150) – allows your guest entry to the Thursday night conference party only.
- All Evening Events ($250) – allows your guest entry into the Tuesday night Welcome Reception, Wednesday night Marketplace Happy Hour and the Thursday night conference party.
View the Agenda
at a Glance
Plan your week (including your arrival and departure dates) by reviewing the Agenda to see what we have in store for you in Las Vegas.
Book your Hotel
Take advantage of our special discounted rates for Advantage attendees by booking your hotel room before we sell out!
Sign up for Sessions
In late August, log in to the session catalog to sign up for sessions and build your agenda. Keep an eye out for an email announcing when session scheduling is available. Don’t delay as sessions fill up quickly!
Schedule a 1:1 Meeting
Come back in late-August to schedule a 30-minute one-on-one meeting with a Sage Intacct technical expert or find out other ways to connect with Sage Intacct.
Download the Mobile
App When Its Available
With the Advantage mobile app, itineraries, maps and other helpful resources are only a tap away. The mobile app will be available for download approximately 3 weeks prior to the event, so be sure to keep this page handy.
PRO TIPS FROM PAST ATTENDEES
- Pack comfortable, business casual clothes, as well as wear practical shoes that can withstand walking through the MGM Grand Hotel.
- Bring your laptop and power cord (this is a requirement if you’re attending one of the pre-conference training classes or hands-on lab sessions). There will be plenty of lounges set up throughout the Marketplace Expo and the conference center where you can recharge all your devices.
- Sign up for your breakout sessions and hands-on lab classes early as sessions fill up fast. Also have a backup plan just in case things change.
- Familiarize yourself with the list of our Advantage 2019 sponsors and make a note of which companies you want to see. Make sure to build in time each day to explore the Expo and visit our Sage Intacct booth.
- Pack plenty of business cards as you will have many networking opportunities to meet other conference attendees, and Sage Intacct partners and employees.
- Need to re-energize during the conference? Coffee will be provided during breakfast and all morning and afternoon breaks.