August 18, 2020 11:59PM PST
Have a quick tip for using Sage Intacct? What about a cool dashboard or report you want to share? Inspire other Sage Intacct users by sharing your unique experiences and successes.
This year, in light of the changes to our program and content mix for the virtual experience, we are conducting a Call for Videos for a new presentation format we’re calling Lightning Talks. Lightning Talks are designed to be quick (5 minutes or less) presentations that will be featured in our on-demand catalog at the virtual Advantage experience. Submission is open to all Sage Intacct customers and partners. Space is limited, so send us your best work. Each complete submission will be entered into a raffle to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card, and submitters of selected Lightning Talks will receive a free conference pass.
How to Submit
Only sessions submitted online with a completed video included will be considered.
All submissions must be received by August 18, 2020 11:59PM PST.
Submissions will be reviewed by our Advantage content team. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Lightning Talks will be selected based on providing concise and engaging educational content focused on best practices, tips and tricks, or maximizing Sage Intacct functionality.
If you are a partner, sales-focused sessions will not be considered based on attendee feedback.
We will notify submitters of acceptance on or before September 11, 2020. Lightning Talks will be published in the format they are submitted.
Lightening Talk Guidelines:
- Videos must be 5 min or less and in MP4 format
- Please include your name, company name and relationship to Sage Intacct in your video
- Creating an account group and adding it to a financial report
- Using performance cards on dashboards
- Working with the new pay bills
- Using a dimension group to filter a financial report
What makes a good Lightning Talk?
- Educational content; videos to advertise or solicit business will not be considered
- Get to the point early on. Let the title be your introduction
- Less is more: Keep your slides simple and text to a minimum
- Be exciting! You only have 5 minutes- make it impactful
- Practice, practice, practice
- Provide links to more information/resources
Still looking for examples of a great Lightning Talk? Check this out