When it comes to optimizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in the cloud for comprehensive, integrated financial management, key organizational goals are typically to streamline financial business processes, leverage new technologies for better collaboration and productivity, and fuel business intelligence with real-time information.
Essentially, SaaS businesses want better functioning, more strategic financial performance.
Right now, efficiency and productivity are driving motivators toward cloud ERP adoption. Business leaders want access to advanced SaaS metrics, presented with innovative dashboards that go beyond GAAP metrics to include operational metrics – critical for board reporting. Today’s competitive SaaS businesses want to operate with real-time, accurate metrics driven by transactional data to empower effective, insightful and fast decision making.
What does that entail?
- Analyzing SaaS metrics by the attributes that most to an organization is a mounting requirement, with a focus on analytics targeting projects, customers, locations, departments, vendors, employees and more.
- Spotting discrepancies, trends and problems via a digital financial management dashboard that allows for deep investigation of financial processes.
- Eradicating manual calculations and one-size-fits-none metrics—saving time, reducing errors and boosting efficiency with metrics calculated automatically from existing data.
- Saying farewell to scripting or add-ons to create unique SaaS metrics based on specific definitions and business needs—whatever those needs may be.
- Gaining actionable insights from trends and details viewable by key business drivers.
- Capturing unique outcomes by designing SaaS metrics ideal for specific business processes—down to transaction-level data.
- An end to constructing metrics reports with data pulled from disparate applications, which equals a finish to aggregating data and performing tedious calculations within spreadsheets.
What if you could quickly capture and painlessly access the detailed metrics you need, right when you need them? What if these metrics shed light on the potential problems and strong opportunities ahead, as well as the key causes of performance trends? Regaining control of operational efficiency, in-depth insights, quick consolidations is possible with cloud-based finance applications.
This content was originally posted here.
[ Published: June 19, 2017 ]