Health Strategies Group was outgrowing its current accounting software, QuickBooks. They needed an accounting solution that would allow them to enter timesheets remotely. Having a cloud-based platform was an essential element in Health Strategies Group’s search criteria.
They needed a more robust accounting solution that:
- Manages revenue recognition schedules
- Integrates with Salesforce
- Is cloud-based
- Reduces the use of Excel
- Is scalable with their business
- Has project accounting
Health Strategies Group chose to implement Sage Intacct. Sage Intacct is the only accounting solution that is recommended by the AICPA. Sage Intacct allows Health Strategies Group to seamlessly integrate its ERP with Salesforce, automate key accounting processes, and have anytime anywhere access to their financial data.
“Leap the Pond has been a fantastic source of support on behalf of Sage Intact. The team’s problem-solving capabilities are nothing short of amazing. It is rare to call and hear that something cannot be done, which speaks volumes about Leap the Pond’s expertise and Sage Intacct’s Partner Program,” said Frank Sterner, Controller at Health Strategies Group.
With Sage Intacct, Health Strategies Group’s team can enter timesheets remotely. It is a huge benefit to be able to do that without third-party integration.
Since Health Strategies Group’s implementation, they have:
- Automated revenue recognition
- Gained visibility across its finances and operations to monitor its business in real time
- Improved overall efficiencies because transactions are now done online with up-to-date data
- Integrated with Salesforce, which provides a unified system
- Implemented project accounting
- Created complex GAAP reports on standard costs
- Simplified and streamlined key accounting processes
On April 18th, 2018, Health Strategies Group announced that they were acquired by JLL and Water Street. “During the acquisition process, having our financials in Sage Intacct was a big benefit to our organization. We were able to efficiently and accurately provide financial data. I’ve seen a lot of systems in my 30-year career and Sage Intacct is one of the better, if not the best system I’ve used,” Sterner said.