As you may have heard, Intacct has been on a major winning streak lately! We’re happy to share the details a few new executive and product awards.
We’re excited to report that our CEO, Rob Reid, was recently named a 2017 Top Rated CEO in Tech by Owler!
The launch of Owler’s inaugural Top Rated CEO Awards provides a true market view of the best-loved leaders across 50 cities and 25 industries worldwide. In fact, they looked at 167,000 CEOs on Owler to identify the top 1,000.
As one of the award winners, Rob is among the top 0.60 percent of executives on Owler, once again placing Intacct at the pinnacle of business leadership.
Rob’s recognition is the latest in a long string of accolades for Intacct executives, including:
- Marc Linden: CFO of the Year (Silicon Valley Business Journal)
- Aaron Harris: Executive of the Year (CEO World)
- Aaron Harris: CTO of the Year (IT World Awards)
- Rob Reid: Top Midmarket IT Executive (The Channel Company)
- Rob Reid: CEO of the Year (CEO World)
- Taylor Macdonald: 100 Most Influential People in Accounting (Accounting Today)
- Taylor Macdonald: Top Channel Chief (CRN)
- Kathy Lord: Sales Executive of the Year (Best in Biz Awards)
- Kathy Lord: Gold Winner in 2017 CEO World Executive of the Year Awards
In product-related award news, Intacct Contract and Revenue Management was recently named a Silver Stevie Winner in the New Product or Service of the Year - Software category of the 2017 American Business Awards!
The winners were then entered into the People’s Choice Awards for Favorite New Products. More than 38,000 votes were cast in this year's competition for Favorite New Products, and Intacct Contract and Revenue Management came out as the People Choice winner!
Intacct is looking forward to a full summer of exciting award wins that continue to highlight our product innovation and executive leadership.