- Ease of use
- Scalability and ability to support growth
- Cloud-based platform
Implementing Sage Intacct:
Preferred Care chose Leap the Pond to implement Sage Intacct, a cloud-based accounting software solution, across their business entities because they wanted faster access to operational data and metrics.
Seeing Results from the Start:
“Sage Intacct provides the ability to quickly report on data trends and understand what’s driving our business. Having multiple locations that can report real-time metrics makes a difference on the bottom-line.” Eli Rubinfeld, CPA, Director of Finance at Preferred Care. Comparative data is remarkably valuable in the healthcare field. As Preferred Care strives to exceed patient expectations, they need to keep an eye on being fiscally sound.
Since Sage Intacct’s implementation they have:
- Managed their finances more efficiently
- Implemented multiple entities
- Simplified and streamlined key accounting processes
- Created reports and dashboards tailored to different business roles
- Faster access to operational data / metrics
- Gained greater visibility into underlying data behind summary trends
Preferred Care has invested for future growth with Sage Intacct. They have expanded from two entities with one business user to seven entities and five business users. Sage Intacct allows Preferred Care the opportunity to grow their business without worry that they’ll outgrow their accounting solution.
This content was originally posted here.