- 877-968-0600 Call
Multi-Entity Consolidation Accounting Software
Continuous multi-entity financial consolidation software makes growth easier and closing faster
Multi-location organizations face complexities—decentralized payables, inter-entity transactions, multiple currencies, global consolidations—that require purpose-built bookkeeping software for multiple businesses. Sage Intacct accounting software for multiple entities makes it easy to manage the global consolidations for multiple locations and multiple entities. With Sage Intacct, you can automate financial consolidation activities including currency conversions, inter-entity transactions, local tax reporting, and more. With Sage Intacct accounting software for multiple entities, you can eliminate manual effort, close the books faster, and bring on the growth.
Coffee Break Demo
Put your feet up and enjoy this live Q&A
Learn how Sage Intacct helps you drive improved business performance — throughout your entire organization.
30 minute demo | Daily 9:00 am PT / Noon ET
Continuous multiple-entity consolidations for faster closes
Perform multi-entity global consolidations with a simple push of a button, so you can close the books faster and view interim summary figures at any time. Sage Intacct accounting software for multiple companies produces a detailed journal entry report for every financial consolidation, giving you auditability. Your financial statements are ready when you are. Now, you can enjoy a streamlined financial consolidation process – and close the books more easily than ever before.
Easy multi-currency accounting software
Manage your business with confidence, whether you need to automate conversions for transactions or need to report in multiple currencies across the globe. Sage Intacct automates everything related to managing multiple currencies to save you time and increase accuracy. Sage Intacct uses up-to-date exchange rates to create your currency conversions and revaluations. It gives you instant access to information on currency gains and losses. And it allows you to produce reports in headquarters currency or the entity’s local currency.
Entity set-up made simple
Instantly set up new entities with configurable rules for inter-entity transactions, bank accounts, and more. With our accounting software for multiple entities, you can have new entities inherit your existing lists, process definitions, and charts of accounts. Or you can easily configure each new entity with unique definitions. If you want to centralize payables and receivables, you can. . If you want to have multiple charts of accounts, you can. You make the rules, Sage Intacct makes it easy.
Fast, flexible account consolidation and reporting
Get fast, accurate financial reports, regardless of your organization’s complexity. With Sage Intacct's financial consolidation tools, you can quickly compare performance across entities. You choose your reporting currency and language. You tailor local account titles to fit local regulations. And you can easily switch between consolidated and local views for further insights.
Key Features - Flexibility and Manageability
- Unified architecture: Support current and future business needs—a unified financial consolidation software architecture handles domestic and global locations, single and multiple base currencies, and simple and complex ownership structures
- Access control: Create user profiles to restrict user access to the specific entities and transactions relevant to their job
- Shared definitions: Share vendor, customer, and item lists across entities to speed new entity creation and enable cross-entity and multiple entity reporting
- Centralized payables: Record bills and send payments for all entities using a central screen, and automatically create due to and due from transactions between entities
- Unified login: Access any entity (for which you have privileges) without logging out and logging in again
- Chart of accounts options: Share common charts of accounts (COAs) or use a distinct COA structure for each entity
Key Features - Multi-Currency Accounting Software
- Automated conversions: Rely on automated, accurate conversions using up-to-date (daily) rates
- Automated revaluations and adjustments: Streamline closes with automated revaluation and adjustment entries for changing currency rates
- ASC 830/FAS-52 compliance: Rely on ASC 830/FAS- 52-compliant multi-currency consolidation and a system that creates cumulative translation adjustments (CTAs)
Key Features - Global consolidation
- Journaled consolidations: Get granular visibility throughout the financial consolidation process with eliminations and currency impacts recorded as journal entries, and easily make post-consolidation adjustments
- Intercompany eliminations: Automate intercompany eliminations at the point of consolidation
- Complex ownership: Consolidate complex ownership structures such as minority and partial ownerships
- Unlimited hierarchies: Generate consolidated management reporting views of combined entities beyond your legal structure
- Go global with robust, accurate, and easy multi-currency accounting software
- Save time and reduce errors with automated financial consolidation tools
- Support growth by streamlining new entity set-up
- Increase visibility by relying on flexible, fully up-to-date local and global reports