ASP Global Services uses Sage Intacct to streamline financial processes and increase business insight
Previous business challenges
ASP Global Services is a leading provider of warehouse management solutions. Wanting to modernize its financial systems, the company decided that—as a Software-as-a-Service pioneer—a cloud-based system was the way to go. After evaluating several other solutions, ASP Global Services chose Sage Intacct to:
- Boost financial processes and controls.
- Deploy a transparent general ledger.
- Increase visibility into key metrics through reports and dashboards.
- Integrate seamlessly with Salesforce CRM.
Results with Sage Intacct
With the help of the Sage Intacct professional services team, ASP Global Services implemented Sage Intacct in just 60 days. By streamlining financial processes, the company saves significant time and cost. Using Sage Intacct has made it possible for ASP Global Services to:
- Improve financial controls to reduce the monthly close process from 15 days to just minutes.
- Gain greater insight into financial operations and take advantage of more flexible reporting.
- Reduce finance staffing needs, saving $100,000 annually.