Faith Promise Church manages continued growth with Sage Intacct
Based in Knoxville, Tennessee, Faith Promise Church is a fast-growing contemporary church that offers weekly services for nearly 6,000 people on five campuses and runs an internet-based campus and supports numerous Tennessee-based ministries as well as global missions. Faith Promise had been using ACS Financial as its accounting system, but as the church grew the software wasn’t scaling at the same level. The finance team struggled with manual and often duplicate data entry, paper-intensive processes, and a lack of visibility into its financial data.
After Faith Promise evaluated a number of offerings, including Blackbaud, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) and Sage MIP, it selected Sage Intacct and was live within 2 months.
Previous business challenges
- Required a robust financial solution tailored to growing not-for-profit organizations
- Wanted to automate timeconsuming manual processes and eliminate duplicate data entry
- Needed rich reporting capabilities for transparency into spending across campuses and programs
- Looking for a user-friendly cloud solution that would support anytime, anywhere access while minimizing IT efforts
Results with Sage Intacct
- Streamlined financial workflows in the cloud to drive over 35% productivity increase
- Minimized finance staffing needs despite growth, saving $85,000 in salary costs annually
- Gained ability to easily track, manage, and report on multiple church locations, ministries and funds in real-time
- Improved long-term decision making through more complete, accurate data