- 877-968-0600 Call
Women’s World Banking switches to Sage Intacct for sophisticated grant management and fund accounting.
Moving from Blackbaud Financial Edge to Sage Intacct has helped Women’s World Banking increase the efficiency of important financial processes and improve transparency into key metrics. To date, the global nonprofit has cut its accounts payables time by two thirds, reduced data entry by 14 hours per month, and gained visibility into its spending across multiple entities, grants, donors and projects.
Previous business challenges:
- Global nonprofit organization needed to automate complex project accounting, grant balancing, and revenue recognition
- Wanted to minimize duplicate data entry and complex reconciliation between parallel on-premises systems for financial and project accounting
- Needed richer, multi-dimensional reporting for greater insight into fund balances and other financial data
Results with Sage Intacct:
- Automated processes eliminated duplicate data entry, cutting 200 hours of AP and grant reporting time annually, while increasing data accuracy
- Streamlined time capture, project costing, and revenue recognition workflows
- Gained ability to easily track, manage, and report on multiple global entities and 20 grants with instant access to the right information at the right time