About the SaaS Success Series
Sage Intacct is coming back with four more great sessions focused on helping B2B SaaS finance leaders guide their companies and to build great teams.
- November 10: How to Move from Seed to Growth Stage
- November 12: Planning High ACV Billing and Revenue Recognition Models
- November 17: The 100-Day Ramp Plan for New Finance Hires
- November 19: The 6 Cs of SaaS Finance and Benchmarks to See Where You Stand
How to Move from Seed to Growth Stage
Join top consulting CFO, Tina Gregory from Early Growth Financial Services, and Poya Osgouei of Poya Ventures and SaaStr. Learn how to:
- Position yourself for the next stage of growth across people, processes, and technology
- Succeed in a SaaS company as one of the first finance hires
Planning High ACV Billing and Revenue Recognition Models
This panel will focus on RevOps and high ACV models. You’ll learn:
- How to build the billing and revenue models for companies with high ACV/ARR products
- The business value of flexible billing
The 100-Day Ramp Plan for New Finance Hires
Hear from Michael Bayer, CFO at Wasabi Technologies and Tom Kirby, Founder of PrepDD and Next Series Club. In this session:
- See the actual framework that successful first finance hires use when joining a new company
- Find out how to build financial processes from the ground up
The 6 Cs of SaaS Finance and Benchmarks to See Where You Stand
Get guidance from Jeff Epstein, Operating Partner from Bessemer Venture Partners and former CFO of Oracle, who will share his deep expertise on:
- The key metrics that Bessemer uses to guide its investments
- See how your company stands against 2020 benchmark data
Accelerate Through the Curve - 3 Key Strategies for Growth in a Downturn
The best companies know that the right place to pass competitors is in the sharp curve of a crisis or economic shock; while “followers” only react once they’re in the straightaway of the recovery.
Discover the Next Level in Spend Management - Greater Controls, Visibility, and Team Engagement
Do you hate being the bad guy who communicates budget cuts? And when the business team doesn’t understand the justifications or implications, employee morale can take a hit.
The Road to Recovery: Month-End Close Best Practices and Tips
Finance and accounting teams have had to quickly react, changing processes and procedures due to the pandemic. Nowhere has it felt more acute than during the month-end close.
Managing Cash Flow and Collections in Volatile Times
Cash management is critical in this downturn. Investors want a 12 to 18-month runway before you raise again. Uncertainty and rapid changes put a strain on your finance teams. How can you leverage automation and avoid hitting a cash crunch?
Head of Software and SaaS
Wasabi Technologies, Inc.
VP of Finance
Bessemer Venture Partners
Early Growth Financial Services
PrepDD and Next Series Club
Founder and CEO
VP Budgeting and Planning
VP, Corporate Controller
Cartegraph and TheSaaSCFO.com
CEO and Founder
Poya Ventures and Sales at SaaStr
Software and SaaS Industry Manager
Co-Founder and CEO