About the SaaS Success Series
Join us for four 45-minute panels to help your teams thrive in spite of the challenges we’re all facing. Every week, you’ll learn how your B2B SaaS finance peers are navigating change and getting a jump on growth as we exit these volatile times.
Weekly Online Series
June 18 - July 23
Accelerate Through the Curve - 3 Key Strategies for Growth in a Downturn
The best companies know that the right place to pass competitors is in the sharp curve of a crisis or economic shock; while “followers” only react once they’re in the straightaway of the recovery.
Zach Blaine, Controller at Expel, Ben Murray, CFO of Cartegraph and The SaaS CFO, and Andre Lafayette, VP of Budgeting and Planning at Sage Intacct, will share three key strategies that successful companies implement, but laggards fail to:
- Encourage selective investments (offense) in addition to cash management (defense)
- Leverage tools that can automate billing and revenues
- Elevate your forecasting and planning, above your competitors
Discover the Next Level in Spend Management - Greater Controls, Visibility, and Team Engagement
Do you hate being the bad guy who communicates budget cuts? And when the business team doesn’t understand the justifications or implications, employee morale can take a hit.
Matt Wolf, CFO at Roadster, a leading AI firm, and Thejo Kote, CEO of Airbase, a company that provides next generation business-spend management solutions, will share how you can:
- Give every employee a view into the impacts their expenditures have on company performance
- Improve the business processes that link specific customers or cohorts to the cost of closing them
- Provide faster feedback on the results generated by your company’s business decisions
The Road to Recovery: Month-End Close Best Practices and Tips
Finance and accounting teams have had to quickly react, changing processes and procedures due to the pandemic. Nowhere has it felt more acute than during the month-end close.
Kevin Neary, Controller at Wistia, Mike Whitmire, Co-founder and CEO of FloQast, and David Appel, Head of Subscription and SaaS at Sage Intacct, will share best practices to manage the month-end close, post COVID-19, and use Sage Intacct and close-management software. You’ll learn how to:
- Streamline processes and reconciliations to close faster and more accurately
- Collaborate better with virtual teams
- Identify ongoing improvements with actionable analytics
Managing Cash Flow and Collections in Volatile Times
Cash management is critical in this downturn. Investors want a 12 to 18-month runway before you raise again. Uncertainty and rapid changes put a strain on your finance teams. How can you leverage automation and avoid hitting a cash crunch?
Deborah Dang, VP of Finance at OpenSesame, Joe Maxim, VP, Corporate Controller at Discovery Education, and Carlos Vega, CEO at Tesorio will share how AI can maximize cashflow performance. Learn how to manage your cashflow during today’s business volatility.
VP of Finance
VP, Corporate Controller
Cartegraph and TheSaaSCFO.com
Founder and CEO
Co-Founder and CEO
VP Budgeting and Planning
Head of Software and SaaS
Software and SaaS Industry Manager