From diverse portfolios and investment planning to impact investing, legacy guidance and lifestyle goals, Sage Intacct financial management software helps you save money and resources, automate processes, strengthen internal controls, increase visibility, and easily report to stakeholders.
Leading Cloud Financial Management & Accounting Software for the Family Office
Gain real-time visibility, deeper insights, and maximum efficiency to help you manage and grow your investments.
Graduate to the leading software solution that streamlines accounting and finance for family offices.
Committed to success
Driving performance in the family office.
Automate financials across multi-entities with continuous consolidations for your family office
Collectively, family offices use Sage Intacct's integrated, multi-entity accounting software to manage more than $1.3T in AUM. Our unified accounting system continuously consolidates multiple entities, streamlines financial planning processes, and improves business intelligence, all in real time so you can grow and manage your investments with confidence.
- Automate complex multi-entity consolidations across funds, assets, currencies, and locations
- Boost efficiencies and save 40+ hours every month from manual report preparation
- Gain peace of mind with GAAP-compliant financial statements
Learn how software can help you overcome the challenges of consolidations today.
Get a real-time pulse on your financials with custom dashboards
Maximize the growth and profitability of your family office through automation to eliminate time-consuming processes and the need for error-prone spreadsheets. And with customized, real-time financial dashboards, gain deeper insights into all areas of your business performance.
- Get instant access to your financial and operational metrics
- Improve data accuracy and transparency to decrease compliance risk exposure and costs
- Create seamless collaboration from your front-to-back office
Financial dashboards and metrics that matter.
Easily integrate with existing and new systems
Share investment finance data and connect multiple other applications – like existing systems, expense management, and payroll – so that you access the best technology in all areas across your family office. Bridge the gap between finance and operations and keep everything (and everyone) in sync.
5 pitfalls to avoid with financial integrations.
Access the power of being in the cloud
With cloud-based software, you’re in control with a secure, low maintenance, and fully integrated family office accounting solution. Specializing in the family office, Sage Intacct streamlines investments accounting, while delivering real-time visibility into the metrics that matter.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) vs. on-premise software
- Secure real-time access to sensitive financial data and vital client information
- Cloud-native automatic backup, updates and system releases, disaster recovery, and more means less down-time and disruption
Discover why family offices are moving to the cloud.
Sage Intacct accounting software products— #1 in customer satisfaction
We’ve earned the highest customer satisfaction in the industry from G2 since we focus on delivering an integrated accounting solution that puts your success first.
Anyone with a subscription to Sage software has automatic access to all the benefits of Sage Membership.
Leading cloud accounting software for financial services firms.
- Asset Management FirmsSimplify consolidations, boost efficiencies, gain real-time visibility
- Family OfficesDeeper financial insights, data-driven decisions for family offices
- Private Equity FirmsStreamlined finance processes for data-driven investment choices
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) FirmsSmart financial management for data-driven real-estate investment decisions
- Venture Capital FirmsDeeper financial insights, data-driven decisions for private equity
- Wealth Management FirmsReal-time visibility for wealth management leaders
Resources for single family offices
We’ve become so good at detecting things before they happen now, that we don’t have to react.