Once upon a time ... Acquia, the leading provider of cloud-based, digital experience management solutions, was expanding internationally,
... and every day ... the finance team was manually managing the complex MEA transactions in their land-and-expand billing model,
... until one day ... they had to deploy ASC 606 at the same time as they were managing over 1,600 customer contracts
... and because of that ... they decided to deploy Sage Intacct’s subscription billing solution, over Zuora, due to its being the single source of financial truth for subscription billing and revenue management that automates forecasting on billings, cash, and revenue,
... and since that day ...
- Integrated the order to salesforce.com directly to the subscription billing in Intacct
- Cutting order to bill processing time by -50%
- Which also increased operational cash flow +15%
- They also cut revenue/AR close 10 to 3 days,
- So they now have Budget v Actuals to the business leaders 11 days after the month close,
- At the same time as they reduce the cash forecasting variance by 80%
- While becoming ASC 606 compliant.
“We have brought predictability to our revenue.”
–- Brett Belcastro, Worldwide Revenue Controller, Acquia