- 877-968-0600 Call
General Ledger Accounting Software
General Ledger Software: Smart, Flexible, Future-Proof
Make Sage Intacct general ledger software the heart of your financial accounting system to store, manage, and balance the transactions and information that govern your company’s finances.
Unlike basic business ledgers and general ledger software, Sage Intacct's innovative general ledger accounting system uniquely provides the extensive visibility, scalability, and flexibility you need to thrive – without limitations. With Sage Intacct, you have the ideal GL accounting foundation for smarter, flexible financial management.
Coffee Break Demo
Put your feet up and enjoy this live Q&A
Learn how Sage Intacct helps you drive improved business performance — throughout your entire organization.
30 minute demo | Daily 9:00 am PT / Noon ET
Sage Intacct general ledger system: unique multi-dimensional visibility
Sage Intacct general ledger software shows you GL reports and dashboards across any combination of drivers and metrics. By using dimension values – pre-built, user-defined, or required – you capture the business context of transactions, operational measures, and budgets and see the most relevant real-time views of business performance.
- Pre-built dimensions – Sage Intacct's general ledger accounting software is ready to go with 10 predefined dimensions to capture the business context for every transaction, budget, and measure. They include location, department, customer, vendor, item, employee, class, warehouse, projects, and contracts.
- User-defined dimensions – Easily add your own unique dimensions to track other business success factors. With Sage Intacct GL software, your general ledger more closely reflects the way your business truly operates.
- Required dimension values – Ensure data quality by making certain dimension values mandatory for entries that post to specific accounts, or auto-populate fields to simplify entries and improve accuracy.
Easily manage multiple entities
Sage Intacct general ledger accounting software makes it easy to manage complex financials for multiple entities – domestically or globally. Consolidate financials with the push of a button, automate currency conversions, and get consolidated financial statements without waiting for month-end. With Sage Intacct's general ledger, accounting is easier and faster.
No-code general ledger configuration
You can easily manage user configuration through Sage Intacct's intuitive interface – without expensive coding or customizations. Tailor Sage Intacct's general ledger accounting software to automate your unique processes and workflows, and maintain complete control of when transactions post to sub-ledgers and the general ledger system.
Robust multi-book functionality
Track your performance by multiple accounting standards in a single system for easier reporting compliance and better visibility. Sage Intacct's general ledger software lets you see the difference between financial statements in U.S. GAAP and IFRS, and on a cash basis—side by side. And user-defined books let you easily report on a tax basis or on any country-specific or industry-specific standard. Drill down from any financial report to see underlying details behind the top-level numbers.
Fast multi-ledger performance
Close your books in stages for a more efficient period end. With its multi-ledger architecture, Sage Intacct GL accounting lets you close subsidiary ledgers independently. Meanwhile, you continue to operate business-as-usual during the close period by closing one ledger while other ledgers are still processing transactions.
- See your business clearly – Increase visibility with highly flexible financial and business reporting and track performance by multiple financial accounting standards
- Support multiple currencies and entities – Grow without limits with easy multi-currency and multi-entity management
- Stay agile – Quickly adapt your general ledger system to changing business requirements without painful customizations
- Accelerate closings – Increase efficiency at month-end by closing the sub-ledgers that are ready while leaving others open as needed