The HR to People transformation
Just as personnel shifted to HR in the 1980’s, it is now evolving into a ‘People-focused function. Our research uncovers insights from 500+ HR leaders on how they’re dealing with these changes – and how they’re leveraging technology to enable their organizations in a whole new way.
Be the driver behind your people
94% of HR leaders anticipate change over the next few years, but only 18% state they have made the transition to a People Company already.
Be the power behind productivity
Over a third of HR leaders have already adopted new ways of working, such as flexible working, data-driven decision making and continuous performance management.
Be the ingenuity behind the insights
Top priorities are cloud and mobile, but 43% of HR leaders believe their organization will not keep up with changes in tech over the next 10 years.
Be the HR leader behind every great hire
Fewer than one in three respondents would rate their HR skills as an expert today, with 86% believing HR skill-sets and competencies need to change.
The changing face of HR research report
Seismic shifts in the way organizations operate, work, and manage their people are occurring. Download our latest research from 500+ HR leaders to see how they’re responding to the changing world of work.
Uncover insights on how to stay ahead and transform HR from a process focused function to a people driven business.
HR skillsets continue to change
As part of our latest research, 500+ HR and People leaders identified four important skills for the People team of the future.
With rapid changes happening in the world of work, these skills are becoming increasingly critical in the sector, as HR and People leaders today focus on more agile ways of working.
Uncover insights and find out what HR skills will be needed to get ahead.
Be the leader behind your People journey
Explore practical guidance and tangible steps to help you lead your HR to People transformation, no matter where you are on the journey.
The changing face of HR for financial services
How’s HR changing within your financial services organization?
Our research report shares insights on how HR leaders within the financial services space are responding to the changing world of work in comparison to 500+ HR leaders across the board.
Why Sage Business Cloud People?
Sage People enables mid-size, multinational companies to manage workforces through its global, cloud HR and People system, transforming how organizations acquire, engage, manage and develop their employees. Implemented quickly and simple to use, the award-winning system increases workforce visibility and HR productivity to provide better experiences across the entire workforce.
Gain complete workforce visibility
Know your people as well as you know your customers. Leverage accurate people data to deliver actionable insights, for smarter business decisions.
- Single source of truth for your global workforce
- Real-time workforce insights at the click of a button
- Comprehensive analytics with scheduled reports and dashboards
- Easy integration with payroll and other third-party applications
- Supports US compliance and regulatory reporting requirements
Build better workforce experiences
Enable your people to do their best work. Deliver great experiences to improve how you attract, engage and retain top talent.
- Send personalized communications and resources for new hires
- Continually design new and better ways of working
- Stay connected to employees with mobile, on-demand self service
- Improve engagement with integrated communications and feedback
- Represent your culture with a tailored and branded company portal
Boost productivity through automation
Increase efficiency, accuracy and compliance through automation. Improve productivity by automating key tasks and workflows.
- Configurable workflows across the employment journey
- Enable employees to manage their own HR admin and absences
- Enforce global policies and processes with local variation
- Effective, flexible and continuous performance management
- Streamline recruitment with seamless hiring and onboarding
- Track, manage and plan absences effectively