Sage People makes it easy for everyone in your organization to manage time off.
- Highly configurable policy settings make it easy to meet legislation and absence rules in different geographies
- Empower your employees to schedule paid time off, track absences and other types of leave using the self-service portal and then import iCal to share time booked
- Easily track and manage planned and unplanned absences by team or by individual
- Employees are automatically notified when their requests are approved, or not, and their remaining entitlements updated in real time
- Team calendars and overlapping absence warnings enable managers to check they have appropriate cover before approving time off
- Documents such as sick certificates or medical assessments can be uploaded to team member records for auditing purposes
Improve decision making with real time data on attendance and leave management.
- Identify, manage and report on paid leave, absences, overtime etc. for the entire global workforce
- Monitor and manage the cost of absence, keeping an eye on critical trends, such as working time lost by year, or month with easy-to-use real-time drag and drop reporting functionality
- Track time and manage policies from a single, automated system of record, so you are always prepared for audits to meet compliance requirements
- Get complete visibility of all employee’s attendance and leave through integrated metrics, reporting, and dashboards
Meaningful time and attendance data in a single centralized system drives automation.
- Track, manage, and plan employee time automated workforce processes
- Record total time, start and end time, time by pay code, time by work allocation through configurable timesheets, integrated with payroll
- Setup flexible working patterns -have different hours per day and shift schedules allocated to different team members
- Save time and keystrokes by auto-calculating overtime for employees’ overtime hours
- Manage your pay rates and employees pay by connecting your existing payroll systems
- Absences automatically appear in timesheets so these can be deducted and remove manual steps for your HR and People teams
- Reduce time-consuming manual administrative processes removing costly payroll errors and freeing your HR and People teams to focus on value-add activities