- Highly configurable policy settings make it easy to meet evolving legislation and absence rules in different geographies
- Empower your employees to schedule paid time off, track absences and other types of leave using the self-service portal
- Easily track and manage planned and unplanned absences by team or by individual
- Team calendars and overlapping absence warnings enable managers to check they have appropriate cover before approving time-off
- Identify, manage and report on paid leave, absences, overtime and more, to meet compliance requirements for the entire global workforce
- Get complete visibility of all employee’s attendance and leave through integrated reporting and dashboards to improve decision-making
- Monitor and manage the cost of absence, keeping an eye on critical trends, such as working time lost by month, with easy-to-use drag and drop reporting
- Upload documents to team member records, such as sick certificates or medical assessments, for auditing purposes
- Automatically notify employees when their requests are approved, and update remaining entitlements in real-time
- Record total time, start and end time, time by pay code, and time by work allocation through configurable timesheets that can be integrated with your payroll
- Easily manage flexible working options with configurable working patterns that can be allocated to different team members
- Save time for more strategic activities and remove costly payroll errors by auto-calculating overtime hours for individual employees or teams
Frequently Asked Questions
Get a complete picture of attendance and absence for every employee in your workforce, giving you valuable insights into your team’s time and costs, wherever they are based. Sage People’s global reporting capabilities gives you big-picture insights as well as being able to drill down into the fine detail.
With Sage People you can track employee working hours, provide easy-to-use self-service for time-keeping, streamline approval workflows, and know exactly how your team is utilized with dashboards and reporting. By having meaningful time and attendance data in a single system you can automate workforce rules and calculations using configurable policies, helping to reduce manual intervention from your HR and People teams, and negate any compliance risks.
Sage People’s leave management software makes the time tracking experience easy for both employees and managers. Employees can log working hours in Sage People, and timesheets are easy to fill out and submit for approval.
Sage People’s leave management capabilities helps you establish company-wide leave policies and rules for your workforce so you can manage and monitor time-off requests, leave balances, and accruals in one system. Highly configurable global policy settings making it easy for your business to meet legislation and absence rules in different geographies.
With Sage People, employees can check and request time off using a shared team calendar view from any device and HR teams can easily control teams’ visibility into approved time off. Automated and self-service employee leave requests save valuable time for skilled HR and People teams.
Track and analyze your workers across various absence types, carryover balances, and trends to improve absence policies and compensation packages across the business. You’ll get an accurate picture of time worked and productivity across your global workforce all from one system, Sage People.
Sage People makes it easy for everyone in your organization to manage time off. From mobile to desktop, your HR and People teams get a clear view of attendance and leave for your entire global workforce. It’s easy to ensure team members adhere to policies and receive benefits by managing policies that accrue automatically. Key benefits of Sage People’s attendance and leave management software include:
- Grow efficiently – Analyze workforce productivity with Sage’s reports and dashboards so you can strategize for more efficient processes.
- Delight employees – Sage People is accessible from any internet-connected device enabling employees to request and approve time off anytime, anywhere.
- Make smart decisions – Instant access to all of your employee and cost data so your HR and People teams can make the best decisions, every time.
- Multi country support – Create global and regionally specific absence rules that are easy to use, quick to set up, and simple to adapt.
- Trackable audit trail – Keep an audit of both positive attendance and negative absences including documentation such as sick or medical certificates to ensure you’re meeting legislation rules and laws.
Learn more about the benefits of Sage People in our product brochure.
Absence and vacation capabilities within Sage People enables users to create highly configurable absence rules which assign accrued vacation and leave limits that can be tailored to be country-specific, and company-specific.
Organizations can share leave booked by employees with third party payroll providers via an API connector, where the payroll system carries out payroll calculations. Sage People does not perform any transformation on absence types such as breaking down maternity leave into company, statutory and unpaid components.
Sage People comes pre-configured with a number of different absence accrual patterns designed to provide a simple out-of-the-box approach for a given country. These country packs are designed on the most common vacation and absence practices used by our customers. Here are some examples of how Sage People’s attendance and leave management software calculates accrued vacation:
|Country||Accrued vacation||Non-accrued absences|
|UK (Generic)||Units – Days