Continuously communicate expectations, define duties, and help people accomplish strategic objectives.
- Configure performance features to suit your processes; predefine questions, participants and visibility depending on your strategy
- Provide instant peer or colleague recognition for immediate feedback outside of annual or other formal periodic reviews
- Set controls around performance reviews e.g. how many participants can provide feedback
- Align and track performance against individual goals, linking them to the organization’s objectives
- Enable 360 feedback through internal team members as well as external assessors
- Tie development plans and activities directly to competencies, or set them independently
Skills and competencies
Get a clear and objective view of where your people excel, where they can develop and what makes them tick.
- Comprehensive skills search capabilities across your global workforce for job role matching or bridging skills gaps
- Assess skills against a selection of rating scales and system supported skills matrix
- Create career and professional development plans as part of your employee performance management process whenever you identify a learning need
- Create resource plans and bring them to life with skills and competency analysis
Spot stars, build teams and plan your resources for the future with Sage People.
- Executives, managers, HR leaders can drill down into performance management metrics delivered in easy to understand reports and dashboards
- Succession planning –management view of multiple successors, level of readiness and supporting development plans
- Create development plans to help bridge talent gaps and monitor progress against plan
- Manage attrition by capturing potential, risk and impact of leaving
- Use tools like the 9 box grid and skills matrices to forecast and evaluate talent pools