Subscription billing, ASC606, revenue recognition,
SaaS dashboards, FP&A and HR all in one solution
- Close 75% faster
- Run real-time what-if scenario planning to reduce your cash forecast variance by up to 90%
- Have one subscription quote-to-cash to cut order-to-bill by up to 99% and increase cash flow by up to 20%
Product Tour of our Subscription Billing Solution
Get automated with native Salesforce integration
Integrating quote-to-cash often results in a DSO decrease up to 30%, freeing up cash-flow to invest in hiring and acquisitions.
- Cut order-to-bill processing time by 50%
- Reduced deferred A/R balance by 33% and trimmed DSO by 10%
- Increased operational cash by 10% while cash forecast variances dropped 80%
Learn how Acquia uses Sage Intacct reporting to make better decisions, increasing customer lifetime value (LTV) and reducing churn.
Automate your revenue recognition
When it comes to revenue recognition, finance executives at fast-growth SaaS and subscription companies face many challenges. There are complexities regarding revenue and billing models, how well aligned sales and finance are on deal terms, and collaboration is critical, especially in this unpredictable environment.
Leverage the #1 revenue management platform:
- MEA and complex multi-revenue stream revenue recognition
- Forecast deferred and recognized across unbilled, billed, and paid
- Manage both ASC 605 and 606 and IFRS 15 internationally
Hear from a panel of experts who share their key insights on subscription revenue recognition, especially in the fast-changing pandemic era.
"“Sage Intacct helped us reduce time to invoice by 99%, cut the monthly close by 40%, boosted gross margins 10%, and supported raising a $25M funding round.”
Assistant Controller, Nasuni
Graduate off Quickbooks
Expanding to multiple geographies or adding entities requires visibility across the entire business, with financial transparency. RapidRatings, a top NYC fintech SaaS firm, was able to:
- Reduce DSO by 20%
- Predict cash flow out 18 months
- Shorten their financial close by more than 40%
By moving off of QuickBooks, learn how RapidRatings automates critical workflows through Sage Intacct’s contracts billing and revenue management capabilities.
Choose the right subscription billing software for your growth company
- Handle many subscription billing types- usage-based, user-based, tiered, minimums, and overages
- Offer payment terms with different frequency, timing, and forms of payments such as credit card or invoicing
- Instantly produce the 6 Cs of SaaS Metrics, such as CMRR, CAC, Churn, CLTV, and Cash Flow
With Sage Intacct subscription billing software, you’ll have accurate quote-to-cash, dependable revenue recognition and the right SaaS metrics so you can sleep at night.
Complete your own vendor comparison with this checklist of 45 must-have features of a modern subscription-billing system.