Meals on Wheels - Keeping Pace with High Growth Demands
Integrating Salesforce CRM And Cloud Financials
Collaborate to resolve non-routine issues as a team
Non-routine transactions – such as clarifying policies, gathering missing information, or resolving exceptions – can slow down or derail critical financial processes. Sage Intacct Collaborate lets you handle them quickly, efficiently, and effectively to keep your business on track.
Learn how Traction on Demand:
- Sped up invoicing by 60%
- Reduced cash-forecasting variances from 10% to 3%
- Cut DSO from over 50 days to just 42
See a clearer picture of the issues
Sage Intacct Collaborate helps speed up accounting processes – while keeping you firmly in control. In one click, you see all messages related to a particular issue, giving you the complete context from all participants as you work on the resolution. You don’t have to explain a situation multiple times – just leave a note.
Sage Intacct Collaborate lets you have the conversation where it makes the most sense
Forget endless email threads. Instead, when issues arise, communicate right inside Sage Intacct to resolve specific journal entries, accounts, projects, invoices, purchase requisitions, and more. For Salesforce users, these same conversations appear in Salesforce Sales Cloud, so sales teams can participate using the system they’re most familiar with.
"Our finance team has come a long way to become a strategic partner to the business, and Sage Intacct has been critical in that evolution."
CFO, Traction on Demand
Sage Intacct Collaborate brings the whole team together
Collaborate puts everyone on the same page to improve communication and teamwork, expedite processes, and improve decision making. What’s more, Salesforce finance employees can join also easily join the Salesforce Chatter network, right from within Sage Intacct.
Automation and productivity
- Stronger teamwork: Communicate faster and smarter to strengthen teamwork, expedite processes, and improve decision making
- Stay on top of open issues: Stay informed with one-click access to all related messages and the ability to leave notes, and have conversations, right inside Sage Intacct
- Keep the conversation flowing: Connect your back office and Salesforce front office (Salesforce customers only)