Transforming a Business with Financial Insight & Automation
Connect Finance and Sales Across Your Quote-to-Cash Process
Automate the order management cycle
Streamlining even for the most complex quote-to-cash processes, cloud-based Sage Intacct order management software is sophisticated enough to handle order processing complexity, inventory challenges, and pricing structures. The result? An order-management system that saves time, improves accuracy, and increases profitability.
Learn how Sage Intacct helps Welltok:
- Scale by reducing monthly close by 25%
- Accelerate the quote-to-cash process by 20%
- Automate revenue recognition for compliance
Order management workflows your way
Sage Intacct software removes the manual work from multi-channel order management and conforms to your unique workflow and pricing requirements. Simply input orders when they come in – and never enter them again. Data automatically flows to order fulfillment, billing, revenue accounting, and all the other places you need.
Read how Rapid Ratings uses Sage Intacct to:
- Accelerate their monthly close by 40%
- Reduce DSO by 20%
- Achieve software payback within 3 months
Integrated Salesforce order management
Thanks to easy, pre-integrated Salesforce CRM connectors, you can manage the Salesforce quote-to-order cycle by enabling sales and finance to share pricing, order status, and other information and generate orders without duplicate data entry. And a prebuilt integration with Avalara automatically calculates the right sales tax for any order in any jurisdiction across all sales channels.
With Salesforce integration, Sage Intacct helps Traction on Demand:
- Accelerate monthly invoicing by 60%
- Cut DSO by 8 days—opening new cash flow
- Improve cash forecasting variance from 10% to 3%
"Without Sage Intacct's flexibility to handle all kinds of smart workflows for our procure-to-pay and order-to-cash processes, our two-person finance team never could have handled the volume of transactions we process each month."
VP of Finance and Administration, Plexxi
Automation and productivity
- Reduce costs by automating more steps in the order management cycle across sales channels
- Improve customer satisfaction by getting sales and finance on the same page
- Increase profits by seeing and leveraging the true drivers of business performance