SAN JOSE, Calif. – March 11, 2015 – Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management and accounting software,today announced that DataXu, a rapidly expanding marketing software company, has been using Intacct to support its complex multinational operations around the world.
With Intacct, DataXu cut its monthly close time in half and streamlined key financial processes like global consolidations, currency conversions, accounts payables, accounts receivables, and time and expense management. In addition, the company now enjoys real-time visibility into the state of its business with Intacct’s multi-dimensional reporting capabilities.
In a new case study published today, Intacct highlights the results DataXu achieved by switching to Intacct’s cloud financial applications. The full case study is available for download at: https://rc.sageintacct.com/customer-case-studies/dataxu. Here is a quick overview of the profile.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by DataXu:
- Needed robust financial management solution to support global business expansion
- Looking for a flexible cloud-based system to streamline financial processes
- Required multi-entity, multi-currency capabilities
- Needed richer, multi-dimensional reporting and simpler global consolidations for greater insight into its dynamic business
- Wanted to integrate financial management with Adaptive Planning corporate performance management system
Results with Intacct:
- Modernized and streamlined financial workflows, including accounts payables, accounts receivables, and time and expense capture
- Transformed global consolidations and close processes, cutting monthly closes by twelve full days
- Gained greater real-time insight into financial operations across departments and international entities
- Improved budgeting and forecasting via seamless integration with Adaptive Planning
- Maintained company’s rapid growth with minimal finance headcount
Highlighted Comments from Jim Harper, controller at DataXu:
“As a result of Intacct’s comprehensive automation and streamlined business processes, we’ve benefited from massive efficiencies – most importantly cutting our monthly financial consolidations and close from 20 to just 8 days across all entities.”
“With Intacct’s fantastic multi-dimensional reporting functionality, we can better understand and manage what’s important to our business by tracking not just financial metrics, but also key business metrics.”
“Intacct has been a great financial management and accounting platform for DataXu. And as we expand, I’m confident that Intacct will support us going forward because everything just works.”