SAN JOSE, Calif. – July 25, 2013 – Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management and accounting software, today announced the partners that achieved membership in this year’s Intacct President’s Club. This coveted sales and customer satisfaction award, given annually by Intacct to its top-performing partners, recognizes value added resellers (VARs) and accounting firms for their success in helping clients migrate to Intacct’s best-in-class cloud financial software.
The 2013 President’s Club winners were: AcctTwo, Armanino, CliftonLarsonAllen, Consero Global, High Street Partners, Intellitec Solutions, LBMC Technologies, and Synergy Business Solutions. Intacct will honor these partners this August in Del Mar, California, where the Intacct Partner of the Year will be revealed.
Here is an overview of the President’s Club winners:
- AcctTwo, a cloud accounting technology and business process outsourcing firm, was selected to Intacct’s Presidents Club for its outstanding practice growth, deep product mastery, high levels of customer satisfaction and customer renewals, and extensive engagement with Intacct’s channel team.
- Armanino, the 29th largest accounting and business consulting firm in the U.S. and the largest based in California, achieved President’s Club status for their nationwide sales success, outstanding implementation efforts, and cloud evangelism.
- CliftonLarsonAllen, the 10th largest accounting and business consulting firm in the U.S., achieved President's Club for its sales accomplishments, collaboration with other Intacct partners, development on the Intacct cloud financial management platform.
- Consero Global, a leading provider of turnkey F&A services to improve financial transparency and efficiency for emerging and growth stage businesses, achieved President’s Club for outstanding growth of their business and by integrating Intacct as a core component of their software platform.
- Radius Worldwide, formerly High Street Partners, is a leader in international business software and services, achieved President’s Club for efforts to customize their cloud offering for their industry niche, providing product development expertise and suggestions to Intacct product management, and expanding its capabilities with 3rd party technologies to provide best-in-class solutions to solve their customers’ needs.
- LBMC Technologies, a leading business software and technology consulting firm in Tennessee, achieved President’s Club for outstanding sales achievement, development efforts, and investment in building an Intacct-specific business practice.
Two partners from the 2013 President’s Club also earned special recognition for their contributions in the past year:
- Synergy Business Solutions, one of the top ERP solution providers in the Pacific Northwest, earned the Channel Star Award. They were praised for their investment in and commitment to their fast growing Intacct practice, channel leadership, collaboration with other Intacct partners, their sales and marketing best practices, and their implementation methodology that guarantees customer satisfaction.
- Intellitec Solutions, a Delaware-based business consulting firm specializing in financial management and customer relationship management solutions, was named Rookie of the Year for most sales by a new partner and for their investments in building an Intacct practice.
"It was an outstanding year for the Intacct channel program and we are very excited about the accomplishments of our partners," said Taylor Macdonald, vice president of Channels for Intacct. "Across the board, our partners have done a great job helping joint customers accelerate growth and achieve incredible success. In particular, the 2013 President’s Club members have exceeded our expectations – expanding their Intacct practices at a rapid rate, building meaningful customer relationships, and growing their overall revenue. Partners are a critical component of Intacct’s growth path and we look forward to honoring these organizations in Del Mar and working together for continued success in the coming years."
The Intacct channel program includes a select group of VARs and accounting firms, including 25 of the Top 100 CPA firms, 20 of the Top 100 VARs in the industry, 20 "VAR Stars," and five firms on Accounting Today’s list of Technology Pacesetters. Backed by a 5-Star Partner Program and Intacct’s best-in-class cloud financial software, Intacct partners have achieved stellar results over the past year. For the full fiscal year, ended June 30, Intacct business partners added 50% more new customers than during the same period a year prior.