SAN JOSE, Calif. – April 26, 2017 – Intacct, the innovation and customer satisfaction leader in cloud ERP software, continues to be recognized as an outstanding workplace. The Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times has announced that Intacct has been honored as one of the “Best Places to Work in the Bay Area” for 2017.
Inclusion on the list was decided based on voluntary employee feedback received from an independent questionnaire. The survey covered such topics as: overall work culture, personal growth, morale, compensation, workplace satisfaction, and managerial effectiveness.
“Intacct remains committed to providing employees an engaging, empowering workplace where their individual skill sets are developed. This priority permeates everything Intacct does across all of our teams,” said Marc Linden, CFO of Intacct. “We see each Intacct employee as an important member of our organization and it is our hope that each person we hire values working with such an outstanding group of colleagues. We are looking forward to growing this incredible team as Intacct continues to accelerate its momentum into the future.”
Intacct has been honored on numerous occasions throughout the past several years with top workplace awards including:
- 2017 Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation by NABR
- 2016 Best Small & Medium Workplaces by Fortune and Great Place to Work
- 2016 Best Workplaces for Recent College Graduates
- Best Place to Work in North America in 2016
- San Francisco Bay Area’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (3rd Year)
- Top Workplaces in the Bay Area for 2016 (6th Year)
To learn more about current job openings at Intacct, please visit the Intacct Careers Page.