SAN JOSE, Calif. – November 30, 2017 – Sage Intacct, the innovation and customer satisfaction leader in cloud financial management solutions, today announced that the organization has been recognized by National Association for Business Resources (NABR) as one of the San Francisco Bay Area’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®.
This year’s winners practice innovative strategies and represent best practices in industries as diverse as energy, medical, financial services, and nonprofit.
Sage Intacct was evaluated by an independent research firm that judged the organization on key measures in various categories. They include Compensation, Benefits and Employee Solutions; Employee Enrichment, Engagement and Retention; Employee Education and Development; Recruitment, Selection and Orientation; Employee Achievement and Recognition; Communication and Shared Vision; Diversity and Inclusion; Work-Life Balance; Community Initiatives; and Strategic Company Performance.
“San Francisco Bay Area companies realize that their employees are key to business success. The companies that were selected demonstrated innovative human resource practices. They intentionally keep employee needs at the forefront of their policies,” said Jennifer Kluge, President and CEO, National Association for Business Resources. “We are very impressed by the commitment that they have demonstrated to their employees.”
The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® is a national program with annual symposium and award galas presented in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Houston, Milwaukee, San Diego and San Francisco.
Sage Intacct has been honored on numerous occasions throughout the past several years. Recent top workplace awards include:
- One of the Bay Area’s Best Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- Best Places to Work in the Bay Area for 2017 by The Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times
- 2017 Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation by NABR
- 2016 Best Small & Medium Workplaces by Fortune and Great Place to Work
- 2016 Best Workplaces for Recent College Graduates
- Best Place to Work in North America in 2016
- Best Workplaces in Southern California by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE
To learn more about current job openings at Sage Intacct, please visit the Sage Intacct Careers Page.