SAN JOSE, Calif. – Oct. 26, 2017 – Sage Intacct, the innovation and customer satisfaction leader in cloud financial management solutions, today announced that Marc Linden, SVP of Finance from Sage Intacct, has been named the Gold winner as Finance Executive of the Year in the 2017 Best in Biz Awards International. The Best in Biz Awards is the only independent global business awards program judged each year by prominent editors and reporters from top-tier publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, and Bloomberg Businessweek.
The award recognizes the strategic impact that Marc has had at Sage Intacct, including:
- Intacct’s acquisition by the Sage Group for $850M
- A business partnership with American Express, ultimately resulting in a strategic investment
- The expansion of Sage Intacct’s headquarters in San Jose to drive continued company growth
Almost 300 public and private companies hailing from all sectors of the global economy from more than 30 countries competed in Best in Biz Awards’ fifth annual International program. The 2017 Best in Biz Awards International honors were once again presented in a range of categories, including Fastest-Growing Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Support Department of the Year, Executive of the Year, Most Innovative Product, Enterprise Product and Consumer Product of the Year.
Winners in the 5th annual program were determined based on scoring from an independent panel of judges hailing from a wide spectrum of top-tier publications and media outlets and from 15 countries and all continents. Best in Biz Awards’ uniqueness stems, in part, from the composition of its judging panels. Each year, only editors, writers and contributors to business, consumer, financial, trade and technology publications, as well as broadcast outlets and analyst firms, are invited to serve as judges. Structured this way, Best in Biz Awards can best leverage the expertise, experience and objectivity of its influential judges to determine award winners.
Linden’s recognition is the latest in a long string of accolades for Sage Intacct executives, including:
- Marc Linden: CFO of the Year (Silicon Valley Business Journal)
- Rob Reid: CEO of the Year (CEO World)
- Rob Reid: Top Midmarket IT Executive (The Channel Company)
- Aaron Harris: Executive of the Year (CEO World)
- Aaron Harris: CTO of the Year (IT World Awards)
- Taylor Macdonald: 100 Most Influential People in Accounting (Accounting Today)
- Taylor Macdonald: Top Channel Chief (CRN)
- Kathy Lord: Sales Executive of the Year (Best in Biz Awards)
For a full list of Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners in 2017 Best in Biz Awards International, please visit: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com/intl-2017-winners.