ATLANTA – Jan. 13, 2021 - Sage (FTSE: SGE), the market leader in cloud business management solutions, announced today it is recognized in four of six Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards 2021 Best Places to Work country lists.
The lists published by Glassdoor today, uses analysis of voluntary, anonymous company reviews and ratings from current and former employees between October 22, 2019 and October 19, 2020. Sage is one of only five employers with more than three wins this year.
Amanda Cusdin, Chief People Officer of Sage, commented: “This recognition is significant as it comes direct from our colleagues who see our values and our efforts to live them across the business up close every day. It helps everyone understand the importance of our commitment to creating an inclusive culture, in which everyone feels they belong. An inclusive culture is vital to our success, as we continue to attract and retain the best talent to help us support customers in adapting and thriving during this unprecedented time and beyond.
“A massive thank you to colleagues for sharing their invaluable feedback. We will continue to listen to, care for and energize colleagues, as we continue to build our culture from the ground up, and remain focused on making Sage a great place to work.”
The Glassdoor Best Places to Work Awards includes Sage on the following lists:
- UK – Ranked 16 in the top 50 large organizations**
- Canada – Ranked 6 in the top 25 large organizations**
- France – Ranked 7 in the top 25 large organizations**
- US – Ranked 12 in the top 50 small/medium US organizations for Sage Intacct***
This continues a string of top workplace awards. Sage Intacct was recently ranked 8th by InHerSight on its list of the 50 Best Places to Work for Women as rated by the women who work there. In December 2020, Sage and Susan Duran were also awarded Women Tech Network’s Diversity in Tech Employer of the Year Award 2020. The award annually recognizes up to three honorees for their outstanding achievements as an employer.
**organizations with over 1000 employees.
***organizations with under 1000 employees, measurement ended Oct 2020 when Sage Intacct was operating as a business unit.
Glassdoor analysed company reviews and ratings from current and former employees left on Glassdoor submitted between October 22, 2019 and October 19, 2020. To be considered for a specific category, an employer must meet the following requirements during the eligibility time frame:
- 50 Best Places to Work – UK: At least 30 ratings across the eight workplace attributes from UK-based employees; at least 1,000 employees at the end of the eligibility time frame.
- 25 Best Places to Work – Canada: At least 25 ratings across the eight workplace attributes from Canada-based employees; at least 1,000 employees at the end of the eligibility time frame.
- 25 Best Places to Work – France: At least 20 ratings across the eight workplace attributes from France-based employees; at least 1,000 employees at the end of the eligibility time frame.
- 50 Best Places to Work – U.S. small and medium companies: At least 30 ratings across the eight workplace attributes from U.S.-based employees; fewer than 1,000 employees at the end of the eligibility time frame.
For all categories, an employer must also have at least a 3.5 overall company rating on Glassdoor, and workplace factor ratings (career opportunities, compensation and benefits, culture and values, senior management, work-life balance) of at least 2.5 during the eligibility period. Plus, employee count must be current on Glassdoor as of October 19, 2020. The Glassdoor review panel relies on the company ‘size,’ indicating the current number of global employees, on an employer’s Overview page on Glassdoor to help assess eligibility.
Glassdoor combines all the latest jobs with millions of reviews and insights to help people to find a job that is uniquely right for them. As a result, Glassdoor helps employers hire truly informed candidates at scale through effective recruiting solutions like employer branding products. Launched in 2008, Glassdoor now has reviews and insights for more than one million companies located in more than 190 countries.