ATLANTA – March 25, 2019 – Sage (FTSE: SGE), the market leader in cloud business management solutions, today announced that FORTUNE and Great Place to Work have honored the Sage Intacct office in San Jose as one of the 2019 Best Workplaces in the Bay Area. The Sage Intacct office ranked in the Top 20 for medium-sized companies, those with between 10-999 employees. This marks the fourth straight year on this coveted list.
The ranking considered more than 30,000 employee surveys from companies across the San Francisco Bay Area. Great Place to Work, a global people analytics and consulting firm, evaluated more than 60 elements of team members’ experience on the job. These included: the extent to which employees trust leaders, the respect with which people are treated, the fairness of workplace decisions, and how much camaraderie there is among the team. Rankings are based on employees’ feedback and rewards companies who best include all employees, no matter who they are or what they do for the organization.
According to analysis of colleague feedback:
- 97 percent of colleagues say that when you join the company you are made to feel welcome
- 96 percent of colleagues believe management is honest and ethical in its business practices
- 96 percent report that the facilities contribute to a good working environment
- 96 percent note that people genuinely care about each other at Sage Intacct
“Sage continuously strives to establish a high-trust, high-performance culture where each colleague is respected and appreciated, and that is well represented in our office,” said Rob Reid, EVP and Managing Director, Sage Intacct and Sage People. “This is not just a reflection of Sage core values, but also in recognition that colleagues working in an outstanding environment will translate into a customer-centric culture where each individual they interact with feels valued.”
The Best Workplaces in the Bay Area stand out for excelling in one of the nation’s most competitive marketplaces. “Employers in the Bay Area face a competitive labor market as well as an incredible diversity of local and international talent attracted to its opportunities,” said Michael Bush, CEO of Great Place to Work. “Organizations like Sage stand out from the crowd, intentionally growing their businesses by creating great places to work for all, driving their innovation and success through their people.”
In recent years, this office has been honored with numerous awards that celebrate its culture and the people who bring it to life. Some of these awards include:
- Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation by NABR
- Best Small & Medium Workplaces FORTUNE and Great Place to Work
- Best Workplaces for Recent College Graduates
- Best Place to Work in North America
- San Francisco Bay Area’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For
- Top Workplaces in the Bay Area for 2016
If you’re interested in growing your career with Sage, you may view all current job openings here.