SAN JOSE, Calif. – July 30, 2013 – Intacct, a leader in cloud financial management and accounting software, today announced that Tandem HR switched from a combination of QuickBooks and Sage Peachtree to Intacct in order to eliminate manual reconciliation work across sixteen entities, implement project accounting best practices, and power multi-dimensional financial visibility. The move to Intacct’s best-in-class financial software is saving the company over 500 person-hours and $20,000 in reduced salary costs every year due to increased efficiencies in its financial processes. Tandem HR worked with Armanino, a leading independent accounting and business consulting firm, to select and implement Intacct.
In a new client case study published today, Intacct highlights the results Tandem HR achieved by switching to Intacct’s cloud financial applications.
Here is a quick overview of the profile:
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Tandem HR:
- Growing services company wanted flexible, reliable financial management solution to streamline complex accounting for 16 business entities
- Wanted to automate time-consuming manual processes, gain remote access, improve data accuracy, and eliminate the need to export and consolidate data in Excel
- Needed richer, multi-dimensional reporting for greater insight into labor costs, client profitability, and third-party vendors
Results with Intacct:
- Saved 500 person-hours annually by eliminating Excel workarounds; reduced manual errors during monthly closes, labor cost reporting, and revenue recognition
- Freed finance team to more deeply analyze and understand financial results, and work on new strategic initiatives
- Gained ability to easily track, manage, and report on profitability and other financial trends across multiple entities
- Well-informed decision making helped optimize client service levels, staff utilization, and vendor relationships
Highlighted Comments from Sam Kashy, Director of Business Development at Tandem HR:
“I recommend Intacct for any business that’s looking for an intuitive, easy-to-use, and affordable solution to manage any kind of financial reporting and accounting – no matter how complex.”
“With Intacct, our finance team now has much more time to analyze data, as opposed to worrying about data entry and processing spreadsheets. We can look at trends, manage compliance and auditing, and focus on strategic changes, such as our current initiative to move to a rolling 12-month forecast.”
“Intacct has proven invaluable in giving us a single version of the truth, as opposed to financial data stuck in spreadsheets and different accounting software packages.”
To learn more about how Intacct benefits services-based businesses, please click here.