When it comes to inventory management, businesses can’t afford to have too much or too little stock on the shelves. Unfortunately, inventory can be a rapidly moving target: multiple warehouses, different units of measure, and part numbers that change through kitting. With Sage Intacct's online inventory management system, it’s easier to track, value, and manage your stock—maintaining accuracy at every step of the way.
Cloud-based inventory management system—a better approach
Thanks to Sage Intacct’s inventory management system, learn how Great Books Foundation:
- Streamlined financial processes and improved inventory management
- Developed a fast and integrated order-to-cash process
- Slashed monthly close process time 50%
Online inventory management software that works the way you do
Use standard templates for adjustments, transfers, damaged goods, scrap, and more. Or create your own templates that fit your organization. Sage Intacct systems let you create a seamless web-based inventory process, from vendor quotes to customer invoices.
Using Sage Intacct inventory and accounting software, learn how Plexxi:
- Eliminated nearly 200 hours of manual data entry
- Improved visibility into financial and operational metrics
- Achieved cost savings from delayed finance staffing needs
Optimize—don’t agonize over inventory management
Sage Intacct's real-time inventory management software system features comprehensive reporting so you can see across locations, products, and inventory status. That means you can make smarter decisions to optimize inventory levels and set efficient reorder points and quantities.
Cloud inventory management system for multiple locations
Enable your sales, finance, operations, and logistics teams to collaborate around the world. With access to real-time balances and availability, the Sage Intacct web-based inventory management system lets you more easily manage inventory across multiple locations and product lines. That helps you make smarter reorder decisions and efficiently handle fulfillment and returns.
Make smarter decisions
With Sage Intacct, you’re fully armed to make smarter decisions that optimize inventory levels, set efficient reorder points and quantities, and use working capital more efficiently.
Flexible advanced functionality to automate and streamline key finance and accounting processes.
- Dynamic AllocationsFully automate allocations
- Fixed AssetsComprehensive automated asset management
- Intelligent TimeAI-powered timesheets
- Inventory ManagementGet the right items in the right place at the right time
- Multi-Entity and Global ConsolidationsPowerful, lighting-fast continuous consolidations
- Project AccountingStay on-track, on-budget, and profitable
- Revenue RecognitionIntelligent, automated, and compliant revenue recognition
- Sales and Use TaxKeep up with rules and compliance requirements
- Spend ManagementStreamline purchasing and payables
- Time and Expense ManagementMaximize revenue and minimize time and effort
- Vendor Payment ServicesMake faster, safer, and accurate payments
Moving Multi-Store Financials and Inventory to the Cloud
Inventory Management: The Right Items in the Right Place at the Right Time
Robust Inventory and Order Management Optimize Operations
Having our inventory entries and adjustments entered automatically will certainly add to our productivity and save hours every month, while giving us better visibility into what’s happening with our inventory.
Talk to an expert
Please fill out the form below and one of our knowledgeable finance and accounting representatives will get back to you.
Your request has been sent. We will be in touch shortly.
Frequently asked questions
- Inventory provides templates, both standard and custom, for adjustments, transfers, damaged goods, scrap, and more.
- Warehouse is a dimension that’s tracked on each transaction to help you keep track of where your inventory is at any given time.
- Inventory can be tracked by warehouse, aisle, row, lot, bin, and serial number so warehouse staff can go right to it.
- Replenishment settings on each item allow you to reduce outages and even automatically adjust for seasonal items.
Because knowing the value of that inventory is essential to understanding your organization’s financial health, Sage Intacct helps you by calculating value based on your business requirements and capturing added costs such as shipping or value adds, so you can get to a true cost of goods. We provide costing methods to match your business, including standard, average, LIFO, and FIFO. Automated recalculations capture costs from previous or later periods, so profitability reporting is always accurate.
We have more than a dozen warehouse technology partners that cover a range of specialties. You can find a list of technology partners at https://marketplace.intacct.com. You can also create custom integrations using Sage Intacct Web Services APIs.
With Sage Intacct, you can group inventory items for kitting. You can manage them as independent items that get kitted at fulfillment or manage them as stockable kits. You also have the flexibility of automated stock level adjustments when you either assemble or disassemble kits.