Sage Intacct fixed asset accounting software accelerates and simplifies accurate accounting throughout the entire fixed asset management lifecycle. You work with a single set of asset-acquisition, depreciation, and disposal information that’s automatically shared with the general ledger, accounts payable and purchasing.
Automation and productivity highlights
A single system: Easily manage the complete asset lifecycle within a single integrated fixed asset management software system
Faster closes: Eliminate manual effort and accelerate monthly closes
Lower your risk: Increase control of your fixed assets and reduce risk by tracking them in a cloud financial management system
See your assets: Improve decision-making with dimensional visibility into your business
Comprehensive fixed asset accounting software
Learn how Women's World Banking uses Sage Intacct to gain a real-time view of all their assets and:
- Cut 200 hours of AP and reporting time annually
- Streamline time capture, project costing, and revenue recognition workflows
- Improve reporting for multiple global entities and 20 grants
Track accounting and tax depreciation
Sage Intacct fixed asset software lets you easily maintain separate tax and accounting books and automatically record different depreciation methods for asset categories. Use straight-line and reducing-balance for accounting, or MACRS for tax depreciation–or create your own schedules.
To successfully manage their complex accounting needs, USA Fencing uses Sage Intacct to:
- Establish a healthy asset balance
- Cut month-end reporting period 50%
- Modernize time-consuming financial processes
Gain control of your fixed assets
Sage Intacct fixed-assets software enables you to centrally manage and safeguard your business’s fixed assets. That means easier tracking and reporting of asset information including condition, insurance status, and maintenance logs – even after a disaster – thanks to world-class security, cloud backups, and disaster recovery.
Learn how Bay County Medical Care Facility:
- Prepared its first-ever facility-wide fixed asset inventory and achieved a 50% gross margin improvement
- Improved reporting accuracy 70%
- Slashed monthly close cycle by 90%
Better reporting, better visibility, better decisions
With Sage Intacct, SaaS company Dapple has been able to:
- Save more than 60 hours per month by eliminating manual processes
- Optimize inventory management using third-party integrations
- Achieve a software payback in less than 2 months
Flexible advanced functionality to automate and streamline key finance and accounting processes.
- Dynamic AllocationsFully automate allocations
- Fixed AssetsComprehensive automated asset management
- Intelligent TimeAI-powered timesheets
- Inventory ManagementGet the right items in the right place at the right time
- Multi-Entity and Global ConsolidationsPowerful, lighting-fast continuous consolidations
- Project AccountingStay on-track, on-budget, and profitable
- Revenue RecognitionIntelligent, automated, and compliant revenue recognition
- Sales and Use TaxKeep up with rules and compliance requirements
- Spend ManagementStreamline purchasing and payables
- Time and Expense ManagementMaximize revenue and minimize time and effort
- Vendor Payment ServicesMake faster, safer, and accurate payments
By streamlining purchasing, Sage Intacct has freed up my time, so I can learn more about how best to use the software and focus on training our supervisors. In fact, I’ve shifted 70% more of my effort into the financials themselves, as well as important projects like preparing our first-ever comprehensive facility-wide fixed asset inventory.
Talk to an expert
Please fill out the form below and one of our knowledgeable finance and accounting representatives will get back to you.
Your request has been sent. We will be in touch shortly.
Frequently asked questions
The lack of automation, visibility, and controls in spreadsheets can lead to inaccurate depreciation schedules in calculations, assets not being disposed of on time, and the creation of ghost or missing assets. Together these factors can adversely affect your bottom line and expose you to risk. Sage Intacct delivers automation from acquisition to disposal, provides complete control over the asset lifecycle, and serves up insights to make better decisions—enabling you to:
- Know the status of every asset in real-time.
- Eliminate overpayments on insurance, income, and property taxes.
- Save significant amounts of time spent rekeying data, calculating depreciation, and building reports.
- Simplify compliance with IRS guidelines.
If you’re like most organizations, managing the volume of data that needs to be tracked through an asset’s useful life in spreadsheets or a siloed fixed asset solution creates hours of manual work. By unifying fixed asset management with core financials, Sage Intacct is able to deliver automation from acquisition to disposal and eliminate duplicate data entry. This enables you to:
- Accurately capture all assets by generating the asset master as they post to Sage Intacct Purchasing or Accounts Payable solutions.
- Automate recurring journal entries and financial and tax depreciation calculations with predefine or user-configured depreciation methods.
- Shave hours off the disposal process and increase depreciation accuracy with partial and mass disposal of assets.
- Create gain or loss, depreciation, and disposal journal entries automatically, while partially disposing of an asset.
- Spend up to 50% less time on year-end processes.
Sage Intacct enables you to take back control over your data and processes, while reducing risk, and slash monthly close cycles by:
- Centralizing asset management. Manage and safeguard your central asset register, which includes multi-currency and multi-location, for depreciating and non-depreciating assets.
- Enabling you to track and report on asset information including condition, warranty, dates serviced, and insurance status.
- Ensuring accuracy and accountability whenever changes are made, with complete audit trails.
- Automatically generating schedules when you change an asset’s cost or useful life.
- Providing you the peace of mind that your data is always secure and accessible, thanks to world-class security, cloud backups, and disaster recovery.
With control over your processes, visibility into your assets, and clear audit trails, you can slash even more time off your monthly close cycles.
By unifying fixed asset management and core financials, Sage Intacct gives you access to the real-time data you need while enabling you to report across solutions. Access to real-time data enables you to:
See the complete lifecycle of an asset by drilling down into the asset record directly from general ledger transactions.
- Discover how costs are distributed by location, department, project, and more, with dimensional tagging.
- Reconcile net book values in minutes with a single view of accumulated depreciation, additions, and disposals across your business.
- View physical asset locations using a map interface.
Bay County Medical Care Facility (BCMCF) is a government owned and operated skilled nursing facility that provides critical skilled nursing services for the community’s aging residents. They faced the challenge of using a mix of outsourced accounting services, legacy on-premises back office systems, and Excel spreadsheets to manage financials. When they decided to bring on an in-house staff accountant, she was mired in manual processes that left her only able to spend 20% of her time on producing financial statements for the board. After deciding to make the move to Sage Intacct, BCMCF was able to:
- Prepare its first ever facility-wide fixed asset inventory
- Improve reporting accuracy by 70%
- Slash their monthly close cycle by 90%
- Increase gross margin by 50%