Sage Intacct Multi-tax simplifies compliance with tax requirements by delivering end-to-end, tax automation capabilities across four continents. With taxes included in every transaction, our solution uses automation to increase accuracy and auditability. Expand your global coverage to ensure compliance with local tax requirements using our flexible, no-code tax engine.
Automation and productivity highlights
Automate tax capture out-of-the-box
Ensure jurisdiction compliance through automatic tax-law updates
Simplify audits with centralized reporting and visibility across all entities
Capture tax effects of all transactions to confidently prepare local returns
Assign default tax engines by an entity to accurately capture tax liability
Easily calculate taxes with no-code tax automation
See what Multi-tax can do for your organization.
Accurately and efficiently report, file, and audit taxes
Remove the administrative burden of auditing the tax implications of transactions with centralized reporting across all entities. Capture the tax effects of all transactions in reports, so you can confidently prepare your tax returns for self-submission or in the format required by your accountant or agency to submit on your behalf.
Comply with confidence
For organizations that have operations around the world, compliance with tax legislation across all their entities is critical. Sage Intacct Multi-tax enables you to easily monitor, maintain, and prove compliance across multiple tax jurisdictions. Verify details with the ability to drill down to the source data. You can also file directly with the Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs and comply with the UK’s Making Tax Digital initiative.
Scale your global organization with multi-entity support
Define a global policy that can be tailored for local needs by assigning default tax engines for each entity. See and monitor policies across all entities in a single system for simple multi-entity management. Sage Intacct does the heavy lifting, so you can have peace of mind, even as your organization grows.
A smarter way to manage sales tax and use tax
Expand your tax coverage by managing sales and use tax with built-in integration between Sage Intacct and Avalara. With nearly 10,000 taxing authorities and jurisdictions in the U.S. alone, sales tax and use tax management is a relentlessly complex challenge. And when you’re operating internationally, it becomes even more complex as you face the intricacies of calculations and remittances.
Sage Intacct demystifies the complexities of complying with thousands of taxing jurisdictions to ensure error-free calculations and improve finance productivity. Through built-in integration with Avatax sales tax and use tax software, Sage Intacct can calculate sales tax for you automatically, accurately, and easily right at the point of sale.
Using powerful Avalara and Salesforce integrations, Rapid Ratings:
- Reduced DSO by 20%
- Sped monthly close by 40%
- Software paid for itself in
Keep up with tax rules
Rates and rules constantly change in the U.S. and around the world. That’s why Sage Intacct and Avalara continuously update tax tables to ensure your calculations are precise. What’s more, you can take advantage of on-demand auditable reports to replace error-prone spreadsheets and improve compliance.
Sage Intacct accounting software products— #1 in customer satisfaction
We’ve earned the highest customer satisfaction in the industry from G2 since we focus on delivering an integrated accounting solution that puts your success first.
See why Sage Intacct is the #1 accounting software solution in customer satisfaction.
Flexible advanced functionality to automate and streamline key finance and accounting processes.
- Dynamic AllocationsFully automate allocations
- Fixed AssetsComprehensive automated asset management
- Intelligent TimeAI-powered timesheets
- Inventory ManagementGet the right items in the right place at the right time
- Multi-Entity and Global ConsolidationsPowerful, lighting-fast continuous consolidations
- Project AccountingStay on-track, on-budget, and profitable
- Revenue RecognitionIntelligent, automated, and compliant revenue recognition
- Sales and Use TaxKeep up with rules and compliance requirements
- Spend ManagementStreamline purchasing and payables
- Time and Expense ManagementMaximize revenue and minimize time and effort
- Vendor Payment ServicesMake faster, safer, and accurate payments
With Sage Intacct, our finance team has much more time to analyze data and take proactive action steps to improve our margins and bottom line, as opposed to worrying about data entry and processing spreadsheets. We have become a true business partner, as opposed to bean counter.
Talk to an expert
Please fill out the form below and one of our knowledgeable finance and accounting representatives will get back to you.
Your request has been sent. We will be in touch shortly.
Frequently asked questions
For organizations that have operations around the world, compliance with tax legislation across all their entities is critical. Multi-tax simplifies tax compliance across four continents and allows you to:
- Automate tax capture in every transaction to increase accuracy and auditability
- Accurately and efficiently report, file, and audit taxes with centralized reporting across all entities
- Monitor, maintain, and prove compliance with the ability to drill down to the source data
- Define a global policy and tailor them to local needs
- Generate and transmit tax returns to local revenue authorities in the format they require
The collection and remittance of sales tax can become quickly complex, but the Sage Intacct and Avalara integration:
- Gives real-time access to the most current rates and taxability rules
- Pinpoints exact location within jurisdictional boundaries and precisely calculates applicable tax rules
- Provides accurate taxability assessments and ensures correct rates for all products and services
- Generates detailed and summary reports on demand
- Updates rates, rules, and jurisdiction changes, minimizing audit risk
The Sage Intacct and Avalara integration is ideal for the calculation and remittance of sales and use taxes, since it handles the complexities of the ever-changing rates and rules across thousands of jurisdictions. However, calculating VAT through this integration is not a comprehensive solution for VAT capabilities, as it’s only included in the Purchasing, Order Entry, and AR modules.
As a native solution, Multi-tax is compatible across Sage Intacct. It allows you to use multiple tax engines, so you can customize the tax setup in each of your entities. This is best for multi-national organizations that have sales operations in multiple countries, streamlining tax complexities and compliance.
To take full advantage of Sage Intacct’s tax compliance offerings, you can use both Multi-Tax and the Avalara integration. Talk to an expert to learn more.