As your business works on behalf of clients, are you accurately capturing all of the time and expenses for every project? Sage Intacct expense management software makes it easy and as error-free as possible. That means you maximize revenue and keep your employees focused on client goals, not expenses, accounting, and reporting. Sage Intacct expense management software effortlessly moves time and expense data to invoices and revenue recognition workflows.
Automation and productivity highlights
Accelerate time and expense management processes for employees and financial staff.
Make better decisions with real-time visibility of all of your time and expense data.
Streamline your project accounting to save time, increase accuracy, and reduce revenue leakage.
Thrive with simpler and smarter time and expense management
Learn how Premier Talent Partners:
- Shortened monthly close by 40%
- Cut weekly invoice preparation time by 50%
- Gained location and department-based financial insight
Time and expense management with efficient expense report software
Sage Intacct makes it painless to manage time and expenses. Your employees can enter time and expense data anytime, anywhere. Managers get instant alerts to review and approve reports. Employees receive prompt reimbursement in the right currency.
Thanks to Sage Intacct, learn how the Center for Community Progress has successfully:
- Gained efficient visibility into project financials
- Scaled processes to avoid added headcount
- Achieved product payback in less than 3 months
Real-time project and employee expense information
With Sage Intacct software, your time and expense accounting data is accessible and accurate. It’s easy to get a quick look at your dashboards to track the progress and profitability of each client and project. Or monitor hours to set and meet goals for billable hours—either for the whole team, or for individual employees.
Learn how account managers at Yesler now have access to current data about account and project profitability, time and expenses, and employee utilization resulting in:
- $10,000 saved per month in misused staff time
- Easily scaled through acquisition and rapid revenue growth
- Gaining real-time visibility into account, project and department profitability
Automated billing and revenue recognition
With Sage Intacct expense management software, your time and expense data automatically flows to your invoicing and revenue recognition processes. Quickly generate project billing and accurate invoices for projects and clients based on actual time and expenses as incurred. And post direct and indirect labor costs and recognize revenue in a timely fashion.
Learn how RapidRatings implemented Sage Intacct for accelerated billing and revenue management. Their results included:
- Reduced DSO by 20%
- Sped monthly close by 40%
- Software paid for itself in less than 3 months
Flexible advanced functionality to automate and streamline key finance and accounting processes.
- Dynamic AllocationsFully automate allocations
- Fixed AssetsComprehensive automated asset management
- Intelligent TimeAI-powered timesheets
- Inventory ManagementGet the right items in the right place at the right time
- Multi-Entity and Global ConsolidationsPowerful, lighting-fast continuous consolidations
- Project AccountingStay on-track, on-budget, and profitable
- Revenue RecognitionIntelligent, automated, and compliant revenue recognition
- Sales and Use TaxKeep up with rules and compliance requirements
- Spend ManagementStreamline purchasing and payables
- Time and Expense ManagementMaximize revenue and minimize time and effort
- Vendor Payment ServicesMake faster, safer, and accurate payments
Red Door Interactive - Switches from Microsoft Dynamics to Sage Intacct
Time and Expense Management
How GeoTechnologies Saves 15+ Hours Monthly on Reporting with Sage Intacct
When our team went in search of a new accounting solution, we were looking for cloud-based options that would be more scalable, flexible, and intuitive for our teams around the world. Sage Intacct was a no-brainer for us because, unlike NetSuite and the other vendors we looked at, it met all of our requirements for integrated time and expense management and multi-entity consolidations, and was robust and adaptable enough to grow with our business over time.
Talk to an expert
Please fill out the form below and one of our knowledgeable finance and accounting representatives will get back to you.
Your request has been sent. We will be in touch shortly.