With Sage Intacct’s accounts payable software, your business saves thousands of hours—and hundreds of thousands of dollars—by automating manual accounts payable processes and eliminating inefficient workflows. Just point and click to configure approvals processes that work for your organization.
Automate accounts payable and save thousands of hours
Thanks to Sage Intacct’s flexible reporting and automated accounts payable software solution, Hickory Creek Healthcare
- Shortened their monthly close by 5 days
- Saved 10 hours per month in report preparation
- Gained real-time visibility into key operational metrics
There’s no time like real time for accounts payable
With Sage Intacct accounts payable software, you can track and view invoices and payments, approvals, and reports—anytime, anywhere. See your accounts payable liabilities and vendor-aging reports, and bill and check register reports across your business in real time.
UAB Educational Foundation has improved their key vendor relationships and gained more time to scale operations by automating and streamlining their accounts payable processes
- Saving at least 6 days of AP time each month
- Cutting bill processing time 50%
- Delivering real-time, accurate fund visibility and reporting to over 70 users
We keep you in control
Sage Intacct's accounts payable software lets you create automated, configurable processes to enhance internal controls and ensure complete accountability. You define the invoice workflows and approvals so you have complete visibility into the entire accounts payable process. You can even set spending limits to maintain budget compliance with Spend Management.
Learn how Komet Sales gained the financial controls, reporting, and automation their expanding business needed to
- Achieve payback in less than 2 months
- Save 100 hours of manual data-entry per month
- Transform decision-making through improved reporting and visibility
Simplicity and control for smarter payment management
With Vendor Payment Services built on the American Express Global Commercial Services infrastructure, you automate your check, ACH, or credit card payment runs to speed up the process, save you time and money, and reduce your risk. You decide which invoice to pay and how to pay it — Sage Intacct and American Express take care of all the details.
Learn how Sage Intacct can help monetize your AP stream.
Best-in-class core accounting platform
Based on past experience with Microsoft GP’s reporting limitations, it was an easy decision to choose Sage Intacct's flexible, reliable reporting and modern accounts payable.
Talk to an expert
Please fill out the form below and one of our knowledgeable finance and accounting representatives will get back to you.
Your request has been sent. We will be in touch shortly.
Frequently asked questions
Sage Intacct automates Accounts Payable processes to eliminate manual processes like entering data, tracking down lost invoices, and getting approvals. Not only does this save time – upwards to 100 hours per month – it also drives down the cost of running AP in your organization. Sage Intacct eliminates inefficient workflows to help you stay on top of the costs and time it takes to process your invoices.
- Create automated, configurable processes to enhance internal controls and ensure complete accountability
- Set defaults for terms, discounts, general ledger accounts, payment priority and payment dates for easy data entry
- Generate accounts payable liabilities and vendor-aging reports, bill and check register reports across your organization, in real time
- Track and view payments, approvals, and reports, in real-time
- Save even more time by setting up recurring bills
Sage Intacct integrates internal controls into your AP workflow. Here are just a couple ways Sage Intacct bolsters internal controls:
- Point-and-click controls allow you to define your workflows, approvals and internal control processes to conform to your needs.
- Integration with spend management enforce spending limits to maintain budget compliance with Sage Intacct Spend Management.
You can pay bills using a variety of payment methods within the system, including electronic check, credit card, ACH, and more – no more cutting and mailing checks.