True cash management gives you a complete picture of your cash footprint and working capital. Where is the cash coming from? Where is it going? Sage Intacct cash management software shows a complete picture of your cash position.
Internal controls highlights
See it clearly: Improve visibility into your entire cash management picture
Strengthen controls: Increase control by automating complex cash-management processes
Cash management software for improved cash flow
Learn how University Clinical Health
- Improved positive cash flow by $125,000
- Recovered more than $500,000 a year in person-hours and IT costs
- Shortened monthly close by nearly 40%
Manage bank accounts across all your locations
Sage Intacct cash management software shows you all payments and transactions across all checking and savings accounts and credit cards across locations and entities. You see it all in real time, so you’re always in control of cash.
Read how Welltok
- Reduced its monthly close time by 25%
- Accelerated quote-to-cash efficiency by 20%
- Automated revenue recognition for compliance
Cash management software provides automated bank reconciliations
Sage Intacct securely connects to thousands of financial institutions around the world. For easy cash management, automatically import transactions from your financial institutions and automatically reconcile your checking, savings, and credit card accounts in just minutes. Spot exceptions, manage bank errors, monitor for fraud, and maintain accurate cash balances.
Read how Association of College Unions International
- Shortened bank reconciliations from 5 hours to 5 minutes
- Increased finance department efficiency by 35% with automated workflows
- Achieved a less than 6 month software payback
Day-to-day cash activities in real-time
Sage Intacct cash management solutions give you flexibility to meet your daily needs. Match electronic payment transactions to invoices in a click. Apply payments to accounts not tied to an invoice or record POS payments not applied to a single customer. Quickly print checks or use the bill-focused payment cycle. With Sage Intacct, you can transfer funds across accounts to locations and entities right when you need them.
Learn how MADD gained audit-ready financials with Sage Intacct.
Best-in-class core accounting platform
With Sage Intacct, our general managers and department heads hold greater accountability, because management can quickly pinpoint areas of financial concern and have accurate information with which to make better business decisions. As a result, three of our struggling entities moved into the black, our overall gross margins improved by 20%, cash flow increased by nearly a half a million dollars, and our real estate asset values grew by over $5 million.
Talk to an expert
Please fill out the form below and one of our knowledgeable finance and accounting representatives will get back to you.
Your request has been sent. We will be in touch shortly.
Frequently asked questions
Looking for a way to conduct day-to-day cash activities in real-time for accurate insight into your cash position? Use Sage Intacct Cash Management as a part of the financial management system to easily:
- Gain full visibility into where your cash is coming from and where it is going and reduce DSO by 25-50%
- Print checks or transfer funds across accounts to locations and entities right when you need them
- Match electronic payment transactions to invoices with a click
- Connect securely to financial institutions around the world
- Automate reconciliations of your checking, savings, and credit card accounts
- Spot exceptions, manage bank errors, monitor for fraud, and maintain accurate cash balances
You can connect securely to over 10,000 financial institutions, to bring visibility and efficiency to your organization. Once connected, see all payment and transaction data across those checking, savings, and credit card accounts across your locations and entities, without waiting for downloads.
By reconciling checking, savings, and credit card accounts on a daily basis through automation, our customers see reconciliations dropping from hours to minutes.