- Quickly access and visualize the data you need to make informed decisions.
- Use dimensions to streamline posting and reporting for payroll journal entries.
- Eliminate tinkering with spreadsheets or manually compiling and uploading data into disconnected systems.
- Make smart, timely business decisions with customized reporting and payroll general ledger data synced with Sage Intacct Accounting.
- See all your payroll and people data in one dashboard driven off a single data source.
- View your payroll liability anytime with real-time preview.
Unify Your Accounting, Payroll and HR
Sage Intacct Payroll powered by ADP – Accounting Payroll and HR that actually work together.
Easily combine payroll, people, and accounting data for better financial and business insights.
Increase profitability and reduce risk by using payroll, accounting and HR systems designed to work together.
Position your business for growth and scale fast by leveraging market leading finance and HR automation.
Get actionable intelligence by combining and visualizing payroll, people, and financial data
See how Sage Intacct Payroll customers reduce risk and improve business flow with Payroll, HR, and Accounting systems that work together.
Confidently pay employees and manage employee data
- Instantly share data between payroll, HR, and accounting—no manual entry, no duplicate data, and no manual re-entry errors.
- Keep one step ahead with automated system updates on the latest federal, state, and local tax laws and HR regulations and compliance support across all 50 states.
- Process payroll faster with proactive error detection, critical to-dos, and notifications so you can easily identify and address errors and missed punches and approve payroll with just a single click—anytime, anywhere.
- Feel secure knowing you have chosen a solution that provides world-class security, data privacy, reliability, and scalability.
See why employee self-service is good for your company, your employees, and your HR team.
Scale your business with the HR tools you need to grow
- Minimize the need to add administrative headcount by leveraging automation and employee self-service.
- Save HR an average of 200 hours a year by streamlining manual tasks and empowering your employees to access and manage their own information from anywhere.
- Save HR an average of 600 hours per year by moving benefit enrollment online and eliminating paper forms, data entry duplicate entries, and chasing down employee information.
- Cut administrative time by 50% or more by streamlining recruiting and applicant tracking, as well as onboarding, benefits enrollment, performance management, and employee learning.
- Free up an average of 350 hours a year in payroll and HR administrative time by automating payroll processes and providing checks and balances that eliminate time-consuming errors from moving off batch entries and other processes.
- Focus more time on value-add projects and strategic initiatives.
- Choose from Payroll, Time Keeping, HR, and Benefits modules.
See how Sage Intacct Payroll can empower all levels of your organization.
Get more than software and solutions
Talks and articles from the world’s leading experts and trailblazers
Product help from a community of industry peers and partners
Free learning resources and certifications for you and your team
Join us in various cities for networking, learning, and the latest product updates
Access to an exclusive event for customers and partners to learn, collaborate, and inspire
A user-led and driven community of users to increase knowledge in your city
We are very fortunate that the Board and senior leadership of NVNA and Hospice chose to invest in the best tools to support our most valuable asset, our people, in their work with our most important customers, patients, and their families. With Sage Intacct and ADP, we work with two high-end products, and we are very happy with their functionality.
Frequently asked questions
Sage Intacct Payroll powered by ADP is the market leading payroll and HR solution that works seamlessly with Sage Intacct Accounting. Whether you’re a small or medium sized business, a nonprofit organization, or a charity, Sage Intacct Payroll powered by ADP is designed to be affordable, scalable, and perfect for U.S.-based businesses that want to spend less time managing multiple systems and more time focusing on growth.
Sage Intacct Payroll powered by ADP combines the payroll and human capital management functionality of ADP’s market leading Workforce Now© platform with Sage Intacct Accounting through an integration that was developed collaboratively by ADP and Sage Intacct.
Sage Intacct Payroll powered by ADP has been developed for businesses in the United States with 50 or more employees. Customers in nearly every vertical can use this solution to hire, pay and manage their U.S.-based employees. However, this product is not available for small businesses with fewer than 25 employees.
Customers of Sage Intacct Payroll powered by ADP are billed by Sage Intacct on a per-employee-per-month basis. This means that customers can choose which modules they want to use and pay for based on the number of employees they have. Unlike Sage Intacct Accounting, customers are billed based on usage every month instead of once a year.
Payroll encompasses the compensation given to employees for their work at a company. This includes salaries, wages, benefits, and overtime. Recorded as an expense, payroll is often one of the largest expenses for a business. Keeping an accurate record and ensuring payroll is operating smoothly is important for most businesses.
There is a significant difference between payroll software and a full-service enterprise payroll system. Typically, payroll software does not move money, which is the primary difference between Sage Intacct Payroll vs Sage Business Cloud Payroll. Companies often utilize payroll software like Sage Intacct Payroll powered by ADP to handle payroll matters and reduce the complexity of admin between accounting, HR, and payroll.
Human capital management (HCM) encompasses the basic functions of human resources (HR), from payroll to time to attendance and benefits administration, as well as employee management such as training, engagement, retention, and compliance. Human capital management is designed to enhance engagement and productivity across departments and increase business value.
A full-service enterprise payroll and HCM suite integrates payroll, accounting, and HR systems to help businesses recruit, engage, retain, and manage their employees. For instance, Sage Intacct Payroll enables companies to easily combine payroll, people, and accounting data for improved financial and business insights that can increase profitability and reduce risk. The unified HCM system leverages market leading finance and HR automation to better position your business for growth and scale.