Red Door Interactive -Switches from Microsoft Dynamics to Sage Intacct
The Smarter Way to Manage Project Billing
Project Accounting Software Evaluation Guide
Easily and quickly handle project costing and billing complexities
Project-based companies in engineering, consulting, and other professional services face a more diverse mix of clients and projects – and that leads to increasing complexities. You want to bid smarter based on historical profitability. Meanwhile, clients want different billing terms and invoice formats/data. That’s where Sage Intacct shines, with a comprehensive project-billing solution to streamline and simplify this critical process.
Even as revenue grew 63%, Berkshire Associates:
- Shortened the monthly close from 17 days to just 7
- Reduced the invoice cycle by 50%
- Achieved payback in less than 5 months
The right solution for project costing
Your professional services firm needs project costing and accounting software to match the way you work. Whether you just need to track expenses by projects, identify unbilled R&D costs, or run billable services projects for clients, Sage Intacct project costing and billing software have answers you need. We show you the true financial impact of past projects, so you can make smarter project bids. By tying into your CRM system, Sage Intacct shows you what’s in the pipeline, so you line up the right people and materials and turn bids into projects without manual data re-entry.
Learn how Red Door Interactive:
- Saves more than 50 hours monthly on workflows and reporting
- Cut AP processing time by 83%
- Achieved payback in less than 9 months
Faster invoicing and billing for improved cash flow
With Sage Intacct project costing and billing software, you can combine different billing terms on a single project or multiple projects and deliver a consolidated invoice. You can base invoices on time and materials, fixed fees and milestones, or percentage completion. Apply any custom invoice templates based on a specific project for each customer and configure invoices to individual client formatting specifications. With Sage Intacct, you save money and time while improving cash flow.
In less than 5 months, Legal Monkeys:
- Regained 6 person-days per month by eliminating tedious accounting and reporting tasks
- Shortened monthly closings by 5 days
- Generated 100% payback
"Before deploying Sage Intacct, we envisioned CRM, time tracking, and finance systems that worked seamlessly together to automate our entire book-to-bill cycle. Now, that vision is a reality."
Vice President of Finance and Accounting, ModSquad
Reduce revenue leakage
Sage Intacct project costing and billing software cuts revenue leakage through an integrated process spanning sales, finance, and operations. Personalized dashboards give you real-time visibility into budget vs. actuals, billed vs. unbilled expenses, and billable hours vs. unbillable hours. You can even track change orders and not-to-exceed amount triggers so you can carefully manage the project and adjust plans as needed.
Thanks to Sage Intacct, European Paving Designs:
- Managed 400% growth over 5 years
- Shortened its financial close by two-thirds while keeping finance overhead flat
- Gained operational visibility to support decision-making
Automated revenue recognition
You need flexible billing terms to win and keep clients, but that can also make it difficult to comply with rules and controls and meet stringent GAAP requirements. Sage Intacct uses the same data for automated billing and revenue recognition, but the automated billing schedule is separate from automated revenue-recognition schedule, so you can do what’s right for your customers – and stay compliant.
Learn how Evariant:
- Saved $75,000 annually in auditing and consulting costs
- Reduced monthly close by 4 weeks
- Shaved 20 days off DSO and cut hours of duplicate data entry each week
Automation and productivity
- Improve profit margins by basing project bids on better data
- Lower costs by streamlining project billing processes
- Project accounting software that keeps clients happy by making it easy for your team to get information and provide great service