Sage Intacct Product Tour for Software Companies Part 4: SaaS Metrics with Digital Board Book
SaaS Finance Leaders: 5 Steps to Drive Your Company from Early to Growth Stage
Top 5 SaaS Metrics Investors Want To See – By Venture Stage
Build and track the SaaS metrics that grow your business
The Digital Board Book helps executives and investors in SaaS and subscription businesses:
- Easily capture sales, add-ons, and renewals from the source—Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ—in your financials
- See real-time graphical views of Churn, MRR, ARR, Renewal, CAC, Payback, and other SaaS metrics
- Provide instant, actionable insight to key stakeholders
- Prepare for board meetings in minutes
Get a fast overview of the value that Sage Intacct can bring to SaaS companies and start charting your path to growth.
Use real-time SaaS metrics to prove your model to investors
Investors want to see the key benchmarks that pertain to your funding stage, growth rate, and billing model. Driven by a complete quote-to-cash process, Sage Intacct automatically calculates crucial SaaS metrics to instantly populate visual dashboards.
- Early Stage: Prove your revenue model with CLTV/CAC
- Growth Stage: Monitor your recurring-revenue model with net change in CMRR, upsells, renewals, revenue churn, customer churn, and more
- Late Stage: Track profitability
Learn what the most important SaaS metrics are for your business and how to prepare for the next funding stage through better forecasts for billing, revenue, and cash.
Get the SaaS metrics you need—
how and when you want them
With Sage Intacct, you can make quicker, smarter strategic decisions using real-time SaaS metrics that go beyond GAAP to include the critical operational metrics that are crucial for board reporting. You see the key SaaS metrics on a single dashboard of performance cards, reports, charts, and graphs. You can see the trends, compare to benchmarks, drill down into source data, and fully understand business performance.
- Committed monthly recurring revenue (CMRR)
- Annual or monthly recurring revenue (ARR or MRR)
- Customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Revenue and customer churn
- Customer lifetime value (CLTV)
Get a visual overview of key SaaS metrics by growth stage: What should you track, and what processes do you need? Take a look to find out.
"Sage Intacct delivers accurate reporting for all our billed and unbilled, deferred and paid contracts, providing full transparency into our customer base so we can keep our fingers on the pulse of everything from contract renewals, upsells, and cross-sells, to churn by product and amortized commissions expenses."
Corporate Controller, Jobvite
Follow the numbers, then dive deep with dimensions
As you build the dashboard from your financial system of record, use Sage Intacct dimensions to analyze SaaS metrics by the attributes that matter most:
The #1 B2B Subscription Billing Solution
The only combined subscription billing and financial management software with ARR, MRR and other key SaaS metrics, SaaS dashboards, revenue recognition, reporting, and Salesforce integration; along with ASC 606, FP&A, and HR.
See why your finance peers rank Sage Intacct the leader in B2B Subscription Management.