Advanced CRM Integration
Advanced Salesforce Integration for Software Businesses
Advanced Salesforce CRM Integration for Nonprofits
Scale and streamline your business processes from end to end
Sage Intacct connects Sales, Revenue, and Finance from the initial transaction through reporting, forecasting, and billing to:
- Eliminate data re-entry and inaccuracies that delay downstream approvals, billing, and reporting.
- Allow Finance to get real-time visibility to customer and transaction data.
- Enable Sales and Revenue to efficiently and accurately serve customers with access to transaction status, billing, and payments.
- Provide a shared system of record so everyone can trust the numbers.
Flexible, configurable workflows and level of detail to synchronize supports the way you do business.
Learn how VT MAK accelerated DSO by 20%, opening $500k in cashflow.
Collaborate through Chatter
Salesforce’s Chatter feed is embedded inside Sage Intacct so you can collaborate within the context of related transactions in both Salesforce and Sage Intacct.
Learn how MADD drove down overhead and gained one set of trusted numbers.
"Because of the great integration with Salesforce, our new sales flow right into Sage Intacct seamlessly. Sage Intacct then creates the initial invoice, which we can easily turn into a recurring invoice for perpetuity. Additionally, our sales and service teams can access any customer information or accounts receivable details they need in either system from anywhere."
Focus on your business, not your integration
Our Salesforce integration is built and supported by Sage Intacct based on experience from working with hundreds of customers.
- Configure your integration—no scripting or third-party services necessary.
- Set up users and security with ease.
- Stay up to date with the latest Sage Intacct innovations with seamless upgrades.
- Use with Salesforce Classic and Lightning.
- Works with Salesforce Enterprise, Salesforce CPQ, and Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack.