Sage Intacct and Salesforce Integration
The power couple—finance and sales connected.
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) transformed their organization with the
Sage Intacct Salesforce integration.
How Traction on Demand Improved Cash Forecasting with Sage Intacct
Gartner Critical Capabilities 2019
The best-of-breed cloud solution for connecting finance and sales
Sage Intacct offers pre-built integration with Salesforce to give you best-in-class cloud accounting software with the best-in-class Salesforce cloud CRM platform. This delivers a seamless integration and alignment to improve productivity, fuel growth, and accelerate revenue.
Together, Sage Intacct and Salesforce give you a complete view of every customer, streamlined accounting workflows, and a smarter quote-to-cash process. The powerful combination of Sage Intacct and Salesforce also creates productive communication between the department that makes the numbers and the department that manages them.
Watch this webinar to learn how to connect finance and sales across your quote-to-cash process.
Point-and-click salesforce integration
It’s easy to integrate Salesforce with the Sage Intacct accounting solution. That’s because our CRM integration was prebuilt on the Salesforce platform. You won’t need expensive third-party integration, IT support, or custom consulting. With Sage Intacct cloud accounting, you just point, click, and connect.
Learn how GoGuardian was able to scale their business growth by:
- Slashing its monthly close by more than 80%
- Cutting DSO 50%
- Increasing operating cash flow by $7M and generating an 8x ROI in the first year
No more blind spots with Salesforce integration
Help your sales teams turn opportunities into orders with a single click or verify pricing in real time – all from within your Salesforce CRM solution. With Sage Intacct Collaborate, your sales reps and managers can easily communicate with finance using Salesforce Chatter – embedded within Sage Intacct – to easily expedite approvals, discuss and resolve exceptions to order management processes, and clarify accounting policies.
Find out how Solutionreach achieved a quick payback period and a high ROI by:
- Cutting its monthly close by 50%
- Automating recurring billing, payments, and revenue recognition—saving hundreds of hours of work each month
- Gaining visibility into subscription metrics and insights into new market opportunities
"Because of the great integration with Salesforce, our new sales flow right into Sage Intacct seamlessly. Sage Intacct then creates the initial invoice, which we can easily turn into a recurring invoice for perpetuity. Additionally, our sales and service teams can access any customer information or accounts receivable details they need in either system from anywhere."
When a sale is completed in Salesforce, it automatically triggers invoicing, subscription billing, and revenue recognition in Sage Intacct for a fully automated order-to-cash process. With Sage Intacct project accounting, you can create and track customer projects from the Salesforce CRM account screen, and drill down to individual project details.
Thanks to the Sage Intacct and Salesforce integration, learn how Plexxi has gained a world-class product in an easy-to-use package without the huge expense of a traditional ERP system:
- Eliminated nearly 200 hours of tedious, transactional data entry
- Achieved further time savings using prebuilt integrations with Salesforce.com and Avalara
- Improved visibility into financial and operational metrics, enabling better, faster business decisions
Automation and productivity
- Save time and reduce errors by eliminating duplicate data entry between finance and sales
- Increase sales effectiveness by providing greater visibility into the financial impact of their activities
- Increase accounting and finance productivity with automated workflows