Insight into Financial and Community Impacts Support More Effective Program Decisions - United Way of Central Indiana
Are You Ready to be a Tech-Savvy Finance Leader?
Keep company spending on track
For fast-growing businesses, it’s sometimes too easy for spending to get off-track. Different departments have different expenditure needs and want to purchase from preferred vendors. And with employees in multiple locations, you face an increasing need for smart, effective controls and complete visibility to avoid the overspending and unexpected costs that can limit business growth.
Sage Intacct spend management software lets you govern all company spending compared to your budgets, so you never spend more than you should. And with real-time dashboards, you can thoroughly analyze the “spend trend” to stay on top of company purchases and reduce unplanned variances.
Learn how the team at MHA, an Association of Montana Health Care Providers:
- Increased visibility into spending
- Saved $100,000 per year without having to add headcount
- Simplified multi-entity consolidations and improved grant management
Total control of corporate spending and procurement
With Sage Intacct spend management and procurement software, you can automatically enforce spending limits to avoid budget variances and meet corporate policies. Sage Intacct’s multidimensional architecture lets you create custom validation rules based on the type of spend request (such as direct and indirect items), department, and location. Sage Intacct can even send alerts or stop spending if a request exceeds the budget.
Thanks to Sage Intacct, VelocityEHS can now easily understand how they're actually spending their money as well as:
- Save more than 3 weeks per month of manual work with financial automation
- Scale easily with the company's 30% growth
- Achieve software payback in less than 3 months
See corporate spending with just a click
Sage Intacct corporate spend management gives you instant visibility into spending vs. budget. Immediately assess the impact when reviewing a spending request or see how much has already been spent. You’ll make more informed decisions on spending requests when you can see whether there are enough funds in the budget.
Learn how Bay County Medical:
- Reduced spending 5-7% through improved visibility and accountability
- Achieved 50% gross margin improvement
- Slashed monthly close cycle by 90% while improving reporting accuracy 70%
"Now that our supervisors actually see their financials on a daily basis in Sage Intacct and know how much money they have available to spend, they’re tightening their belts and taking cost control very seriously. As a result, we’ve cut the variance between our operating expenditures and operating revenues in half. Thanks to this declining variance, we’re able to expend our property tax levy income for much-needed capital improvements, as opposed to spending it on operations."
Finance Director, Bay County Medical Care Facility
Dive deep to smarter spending decisions
Sage Intacct’s multidimensional system lets you track budget vs. actuals based on the attributes that matter most: department, location, vendor, and more. Our dashboards let you slice and dice your data quickly and easily to see trends and monitor variances in real time. See the big picture in seconds and make better, faster, and smarter decisions.
Learn how Acquia transitioned from manual financial processes to the cloud in order to:
- Cut order-to-bill processing time by 50%
- Reduce deferred A/R balance 33% and DSO 10%
- Decrease cash forecasting variance 80% while increasing operational cash 10%
Automation and productivity
- Automatically track budgets, compile spend requests, and manage funds availability
- Automatically apply limits to all departments and locations to ensure budget compliance
- Adjust the budget on the fly to accommodate unexpected spending needs