Transforming a Business with Financial Insight and Automa
Contract Subscription Billing
The Rise of Revenue Operations in SaaS and Subscription Finance
Streamline contract and subscription billing lifecycles
Subscription billing, contract billing, and recurring billing services just got easier – thanks to Sage Intacct. Whether you need greater automation in subscription-payment processing and billing, automated revenue recognition, or a seamless data flow between Salesforce and your financials, Sage Intacct subscription billing software adapts to your needs for easier and smarter payment management.
Learn how Acquia used Sage Intacct to:
- Cut order-to-bill processing time by 50%
- Reduced deferred A/R balance 33% and DSO 10%
- Decreased cash forecasting variance 80% and increased operational cash 10%
Automate a variety of pricing and billing models
Sage Intacct contract and subscription billing eliminates labor-intensive manual calculations with built-in tiered pricing and usage-based billing. Save time and drive revenue with models that match the sophistication of your business. From billing across regular periods to non-linear billing such as milestones, Sage Intacct lets you adapt pricing and billing – all with constant visibility with complete reporting.
Learn how Solutionreach achieved a quick payback and high ROI with Sage Intacct:
- Automated processes saved 100s of hours of work each month
- Cut their monthly close 50%
- Saved hundreds of thousands of dollars in finance headcount
Integrate billing with automated revenue recognition
Regardless of your billing model, Sage Intacct billing software can meet all of your compliance needs for revenue recognition. When you tie billing and revenue recognition together through the contract, you can automatically recognize revenue as performance obligations are met.
Learn how Welltok, an enterprise SaaS company:
- Automated revenue recognition for its fast-growing subscription business
- Reduced the monthly close by 25%
- Efficiently accelerated quote-to-cash process by 20%
"The way Sage Intacct helps us scale, the predictability and visibility we get into our revenue stream, and the streamlining around billing have been remarkable."
VP, Corporate Controller, Welltok
Seamlessly move subscription billing information from salesforce
Use Salesforce CRM to enter customer and contract information and synchronize with your business financials in real time. Keep billing templates and subscription schedules in your financial system, while giving salespeople complete visibility into billing and payments info. Sage Intacct ensures everyone’s up to date on your financial relationships with customers.
Tight Salesforce CRM integration helps Cornerstone:
- Save at least 4 days of work per month thanks to the Salesforce integration
- Save the finance team nearly 2 weeks of manual work each month
- Increased productivity saves $150,000 in annual headcount
Keep it in the cloud
Keep your organization agile with an open, configurable, cloud accounting solution that lets you easily share data and connect multiple solutions (including Salesforce) with your financial foundation. Your entire organization leverages intuitive, easy-to-use systems that your staff around the world can easily learn and navigate efficiently.
See the right way to implement Sage Intacct cloud financials.
Automation and productivity
- Reduce costs associated with manual billing
- Improve accuracy with flexible pricing models tied to terms and usage or subscriptions
- Streamline billing with automatic subscription renewals
- Enjoy visibility into past, present, and future to manage billing at a contract level