The #1 subscription revenue management software
The Ultimate Checklist for Choosing Subscription Billing Software
Talix Automates SaaS Billing with Sage Intacct
VT MAK Scales Software Financials with Sage Intacct and Salesforce CPQ
Smarter subscription management software–from quote to financial forecast
Sage Intacct offers the only ASC 606 cloud accounting and billing solution–from quote to financial forecast. Thanks to native Salesforce.com CPQ integration, finance teams can:
- Reduce quote-to-cash processing time by up to 60%
- Cut the financial close by up to 79%
- Increase operational cash flow by up to 20%
- Grow up to 400% without additional finance headcount
- Reduce revenue-forecast variances to less than 10%, which can increase your valuation in fund-raising
Learn how Welltok increased quote-to-cash efficiency by 20% and automated its multi-element revenue recognition.
“The automation of revenue recognition especially with our multi-element arrangements and very complex revenue patterns is just phenomenal, and removes the need for spreadsheets and manual intervention. The Sage Intacct Contract and Subscription Billing module gives us incredibly robust reporting and allows us to automate year-end reporting that otherwise would be heavily manual.”
VP, Corporate Controller, Welltok
Subscription revenue management software to increase cash flow
Integration across Salesforce CPQ and Sage Intacct financials means information flows seamlessly from quotes or contracts without any rekeying. Sales and Finance share up-to-date data for more accurate billing and better customer service. And that means you can spend more time on higher value, strategic activities.
Companies that integrate their quote-to-cash often see their DSO decrease up to 30%, freeing up cash-flow to invest in hiring and acquisitions.
Learn how Acquia:
- Cut order-to-bill processing time by 50%
- Reduced deferred A/R balance by 33% and trimmed DSO by 10%
- Increased operational cash by 10% while cash forecast variances dropped 80%
Raise your next round with great SaaS metrics
Investors want you to prove your business model. Our SaaS metrics dashboards calculate CAC, CLTV, CMRR, Gross Churn, Customer Churn, and other critical KPIs.
Sage Intacct subscription revenue management software uniquely lets you tag unlimited dimensions on your journal entries to provide the calculations for real-time SaaS dashboards, enabling:
- Early-stage firms to prove revenue models
- Growth-stage firms to prove net renewal models
- PE-funded firms to expand EBITDA
Learn how to manage subscription metrics through 4 stages of venture growth.
Build subscription billing
With automatic, agile billing driven directly from your contracts, you can iterate and innovate your pricing to deliver value to your customers and prospects and more easily take advantage of new opportunities.
Companies that create innovative pricing can provide more value to customers, resulting in:
- Increased CMRR of up to 30% with new billing models
- Increased add-on sales and CLTV of up to 15%
- Reduced churn by as much as 2%
Learn how Weave doubled its subscription revenue.
Strengthen ASC 606 revenue recognition to shorten the close up to 79%
Automating a single revenue stream throughout the customer lifecycle saves you hours of painstaking calculations, accelerates your close and reporting, and improves accuracy and compliance. You have one source of truth—your Sage Intacct financial system. And, it doesn’t require another reconciliation.
Sage Intacct’s automated revenue recognition has enabled GoGuardian to:
- Reduce its monthly close time by more than 80%
- Slash DSO by 50% and increase operating cash flow by $7 million
- Achieve a software ROI of more than 800% in the first year