Sage Intacct Training FAQs
Find answers to frequently asked Sage Intacct training questions.
Learning center login
- To enable single sign-on to the Learning Center, start by logging into Sage Intacct. Navigate to the Help & Support menu and then select Learning Center.
- You'll be prompted to enter your Learning Center credentials. If you're new to the Learning Center, you can request a new account.
- When creating a new account, be sure to enter the email associated with your Sage Intacct account. The Learning Center is available only to Sage Intacct customers and partners.
Submit this form to request an account. Learning Center account creation may take 1-2 business days.
- Note: You must use a unique business email of a Sage Intacct customer or partner to access the Learning Center. We use this to maintain student records, course completions, certifications, and CPE credits. The email must be accessible by the user and cannot be shared.
Yes, you can connect your Learning Center account through the product. Click here for more details.
Course registration & attendance
- From the Sage Intacct Learning Center, search for the course and click Register.
- If the course has a fee, you must provide payment to complete registration.
- Credit card: We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- Credit cards are charged upon registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email which serves as your receipt.
- A laptop (not a tablet) with a supported browser.
- Internet connection.
- Phone, headset for VOIP, or computer audio.
Your registration applies only to you. Additional attendees must register separately to attend the course.
- To cancel a registration, go to the My Learning tab in the Learning Center and cancel out of the course.
- Cancellation is subject to our cancellation policy.
The Sage Intacct Learning Membership subscription is an on-demand training subscription that gives all members at your organization access to cost-effective continuous learning anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
- On-demand courses, available virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Courses with lab environments and exercises may include:
- A lab environment: Practice without risk to build skills and confidence before working within your production environment.
- Course materials: Validate your knowledge and improve retention with downloadable training resources.
- As an instructor: Get assistance from an expert with course questions.
- CPE credits.
Contact your account manager who can assist you in adding this to your order.
- All Sage Intacct users at your organization will have access to Learning Membership courses.
- Users must have a Learning Center account to access training content.
Instructor-led courses are not included; however, they are available for purchase separately.
- Prepaid training credits cannot be applied to the purchase of a Learning Membership subscription.
- You can use pre-paid training credits to register for virtual instructor-led classes scheduled in the Learning Center.
From the Learning Center, click the Subscriptions icon.
- After registering for a course, you have unlimited access until the end of your subscription period.
- You can access a course as many times as you need.
After registering for a course, you will receive a lab environment that is available for 15 calendar days.
You can send a question to a Sage Intacct expert by emailing [email protected] and receive a response within 2 business days.
- If the course is eligible for CPE credits, the description states the number of CPE credits you can earn for the course.
- View the full course description for the field of study and delivery method.
- Attend each class session in its entirety.
- Sign in to the virtual delivery platform using your Learning Center login.
- Complete the course evaluation within two weeks of the class end date, using the link in the course completion email.
CPE certificates are sent within 24 hours of completing the evaluation.
Partial CPE credits are not available. Full credits can be earned for attending the class in its entirety and submitting your course evaluation.