Code of Conduct
Sage is committed to building an environment where our community can come together to share, learn, and inspire. We strive to provide a safe, welcoming, and inclusive experience for all attendees regardless of gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, race, nationality, ethnicity, disability, medical conditions, religion (or lack thereof), physical appearance, politics, or ideology. We will not tolerate harassment of any kind.
Along with the Registration Terms and Conditions, this Code of Conduct outlines the rules for all attendees (including but not limited to Sage colleagues, customers, partners, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and events staff) whether attending in-person or virtual to ensure a safe and respectful environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, bullying, retaliation, and harassment. The Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by Sage and the terms are nonnegotiable. Your registration or attendance at Sage Transform indicates your agreement to abide by this policy and its terms.
- Have fun and learn!
- Engage with respect and kindness to others
- Remain professional and courteous
- Use good judgment
- Be supportive and look out for each other
- Behave in a way that supports a safe and supportive environment for all attendees and across Sage social media platforms
- Comply with allevent-specific requirements andapplicable laws
- Engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with other attendee’s event experience
- Take screenshots, photos, videos or otherwise record anyone or any exchanges during the event without express permission
- Behave in any inappropriate manner, such as being disruptive, impolite, threatening or harassing, disrespectful, or discriminatory
- Promote your own services, products, or causes without prior consent from Sage
- Share your event credentials or login information with another person(s) and/or present yourself as someone else during the event
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant violates this Code of Conduct, Sage may take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning, exclusion from future Sage events, and involvement of local law enforcement. If the participant is a Sage colleague, Sage also reserves the right to take full disciplinary action pursuant to our internal policies.
No refund will be made to anyone who is asked to leave the event due to a violation of this Code.
If you are the subject of, or witness to any violations of this Code of Conduct, please contact the event organizers immediately by sending an email to: [email protected].