Our goal is to create an inclusive, respectful conference environment that invites participation from people of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities, religions, and sexual orientation.
We're actively seeking to increase the diversity of our attendees, speakers, and sponsors through our call for speakers and submission process and through dialogue with the larger communities we serve.
This is an ongoing process. We are talking to our Community, Advantage track owners, and various innovators, experts, and organizations about this goal and about ways they can help us achieve it.
Here are some ways you can help us build a more diverse conference experience:
- Recommend appropriate speakers and/or panelists to the content team for program information; you may also send an email to [email protected]
- Suggest to potential speakers that they submit a proposal during our Call for Speakers conference phase
- Organize community-based public speaking trainings and practice events
- Suggest ways that the onsite conference experience can be more welcoming and supportive, free from intimidation and marginalization to [email protected]
- Share your ideas and best practices for how we can realize our vision to [email protected]
We value diversity in the communities we bring together, and we welcome your contributions to bringing balanced representation of the richness of our collective human experience.
This Conference Diversity statement is licensed from O’Reilly Media, Inc. under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/us/. Modifications to the statement have been made by Sage Intacct, Inc.