Everything you need to make the most of Transform 2021.
Transform Las Vegas Tips
Whether you’re new to Sage Transform (formally Sage Intacct Advantage), or a long-time veteran, we’ve broken down what you need to know to navigate Transform 2021.
We know the amount of sessions, activities, and events offered on-site can be a bit overwhelming, so we put together these resources to help you find your way, discover something new, and get the most out of your conference experience.
Your Pre-Conference To Do List:
- Register for Transform 2021
Officially register for your Transform conference pass for access to breakout sessions, keynotes, 1:1 meetings, the Expo Hall, evening events, and meals.
- Purchase Your Add-ons
Check out our optional pre-conference training classes for customer attendees only, held on Monday and Tuesday. Pre-conference training classes can be added on to your conference registration for an additional cost.
Make sure to also purchase a guest pass if you plan to bring a guest over 21 to any of the conference sponsored evening events (limited to one (1) guest per registrant). This year we are offering one guest pass type:
- All Evening Events ($199) – allows your guest entry into the Tuesday night Welcome Reception, Wednesday night Expo Happy Hour and the Thursday night Conference Party
- View the Agenda at a Glance
Plan your week (including your arrival and departure dates) by reviewing the agenda to see what we have in store for you in Las Vegas.
- Book your Hotel and Travel
Take advantage of our special discounted rates at the Venetian Resort Las Vegas for our Transform attendees by booking your hotel room before our room block sells out!
- Sign up for Sessions
When it is time to build your schedule (closer to the event) we will notify registrants via email. Log in to the session catalog and sign up for sessions and build your agenda. Don’t delay as sessions fill up quickly!
- Schedule a 1:1 Meeting
Come back in late-September to schedule a 30-minute one-on-one meeting with a Sage technical expert or find out other ways to connect with Sage.
- Download the Mobile App When Its Available
With the Transform mobile app, itineraries, maps and other helpful resources are only a tap away. The mobile app will be available for download approximately 3 weeks prior to the event, so be sure to keep this page handy.
- Become Familiar with our On-site Health & Safety Protocols
We consider the health and safety of our onsite attendees as our number one priority. Our health and safety protocols will continue to evolve as the conference approaches. Click here to see the current health and safety information for Transform 2021.
Pro Tips from Past Attendees
- Pack comfortable, business casual clothes, as well as wear practical shoes that can withstand walking through the Venetian Resort and conference center.
- Bring your laptop and power cord (this is a requirement if you’re attending one of the pre-conference training classes or hands-on lab sessions). There will be plenty of lounges set up throughout the Expo and the conference center where you can relax, check your email, or recharge your devices.
- Sign up for your breakout sessions and hands-on lab classes early as sessions fill up fast. Also have a backup plan just in case things change.
- Familiarize yourself with the list of our Transform 2021 sponsors and make a note of which companies you want to see. Make sure to build in time each day to explore the Expo and visit our Sage booth.
- Pack plenty of business cards as you will have many networking opportunities to meet other conference attendees, and Sage partners and employees.
- Need to re-energize during the conference? Coffee will be provided during breakfast and all morning and afternoon breaks.
Transform Virtual Tips
- Block off your calendar so no one schedules meetings while you’re attending Transform.
- Log on early. We encourage you to log onto the platform early (a day or two is ideal) to build your agenda, find out how to access sessions, check your audio, familiarize yourself with our sponsors, and work out any glitches.
- Schedule your time based on live and on-demand. Transform 2021 offers a variety of content – some that can be viewed in real-time and some that can be watched at your convenience on-demand. When you build your schedule, take note of which sessions you want to attend live and which are available on-demand. Consider adding ‘live’ or ‘on-demand’ to appointments when blocking out your calendar.
- Minimize distractions. When you’re attending a virtual conference, it’s tempting to multi-task or become distracted by the things around you fighting for your attention. To prioritize the time, you’ve set aside to attend Transform, the following tips should help:
- Find a quiet, comfortable space to set up your computer
- Grab some coffee, water, and a snack before the event begins
- Set any important tools you may need nearby (laptop charger, earbuds, phone, notepad, pen, etc.)
- Shut down your email and messaging app, and turn off notifications on your phone
- If needed, create alerts to remind yourself of important sessions.
- Consider watching the conference in full screen mode and taking notes with pen and paper. That way, you won’t have to toggle between different windows on your computer in order to type notes.
- Set up time to review and re-watch. The Transform 2021 virtual platform will be available through February 1, 2022 for you to watch (or re-watch) sessions on-demand.